Odoo Amazon S3 Cloud Storage - Amazon Simple Storage Service is storage for the Internet. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
Odoo Amazon S3 Cloud Storage Module gives you a golden chance to configure your Odoo App to access Amazon S3 cloud storage.
It enables you to store your Odoo data including invoices, vendor bills, product images etc directly to the Amazon S3 buckets or use it to create the backup for your data.
- Store any type of data in the form of objects organized in buckets.
- Automatically make copies of your object on multiple devices across multiple facilities.
- Allow reducing the attachment load on your server.
- Highly scalable so you can scale up and down as per your requirements.
- Offers 99.9% of Up-time in a month.
- Highly cost effective as it provides a ‘Pay-for-what-you-use’ model.
- Store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- Gives access to the same highly scalable and reliable data.
- Reduces storage limitations, database corruption and latency issues.
- Keep your private data safe on a cloud server.
Odoo Website Product Multi Images Features
Integrate the portable storage in Odoo
- Odoo Amazon S3 Cloud Storage Module lets you configure your Odoo App to access Amazon S3 cloud storage.
- The module facilitates uploading the Odoo attachments to S3 Cloud.
Sync your organization data to Amazon S3
- You can choose the data he wants to sync to Amazon S3 storage.
- With the help of this, you can manage your private data with full security on a cloud server.
Manage the attachments easily from the backend
- The attachments will be uploaded to S3 Cloud.
- It will allow reducing the attachment load on your server.
- The module restores your attachments when your Database is crashed.
Automatic deletion of attachments from cloud
- The attachments are automatically Deleted from S3 Cloud when they are deleted from Odoo.
- It reduces the manual work of deleting data and saves time.
Set the access/rights accordingly
- The admin can set the access rights for the Amazon bucket/object.
- Only the appropriate user will be able to access and modify data on the cloud.
Set expiration interval to the attachments in Odoo
- The module allows setting expiration intervals to the attachments under ‘Not Public’ access.
- Once the expiration interval has passed, the attachment can only be viewed by the user with a valid AWS signature.
Regenerate the new Url with a click
- You can regenerate the new Url with a click when an attachment expires.
- It allows you to restore your attachments if your Database crashes.
Provides external storage to remove storage limitations
- Amazon S3 can be used as external storage for any number of databases.
- It overcomes the shortcomings like Storage limitation, database corruption and latency issues due to load on your server.
Manage the deafault Amazon S3 Configuration from the backend
- Enter the bucket name and set the access rights.
- Also, set the expiry value for the image as shown.
Set the system parameters from the Odoo backend
- The module enables you to set the system parameters from the backend.
- Enter the key and value in the box as shown.
Odoo Amazon S3 Cloud Storage -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com