Moodle Connector for Magento 2: Moodle Connector for Magento 2 creates the Moodle courses in Magento store. The user can purchase a Moodle course directly from the Magento store. And if the user does not have an account on Moodle then after purchasing the course in Magento store the user account will be created on Moodle.
After invoice generation, the user will be enrolled for the purchased course on Moodle as well. The customer will be notified via email for the enrollment in Moodle. Now, the customer has access to the purchased course over Moodle.
- Allow admin to synchronize courses from Moodle to the Magento store.
- A user account will auto-created on Moodle store if not available.
- A user can directly enroll in the courses from the Magento store after purchase.
- Customer will be notified via email for the enrollment in Moodle.
- Admin can map the Moodle category with the Magento category.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will configure the module settings like -
- Set base URL of the Moodle.
- Enter Access Token and User Token collected from Moodle.
- Select the default attribute set id for Moodle courses.
- Select the default website for the Moodle courses.
- Provide Enrollment ID for the role of the user in Moodle.
- Enable email notification and select template for emails.
Map Moodle Categories
After a successful configuration of the module, the admin can map Moodle categories with the Magento categories.
- The admin can synchronize the Moodle categories to the Magento store.
- After synchronization of all the categories, the status of the categories will be “Mapping Required”.
- Admin can map the synchronized Moodle categories with the Magento categories.
Import Moodle Courses
Once all the categories of the Moodle synchronized with the Magento store the Moodle courses can be imported.
- The admin can check the status of the courses while fetching.
- After successful import, the admin can update the Moodle course and change the pricing.
The Moodle courses will be displayed on the Magento store after the successful import.
- The user can purchase a Moodle course from Magento store.
- If the user does not have an account on Moodle then it will be created after Moodle course purchase over Magento store.
- After invoice generation, the user will be enrolled to the purchased course over Moodle.
- The user will be notified via email for account creation and course enrollment over Moodle.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org