Moodle Connector for Magento 2: Moodle Connector for Magento 2 creates the Moodle courses in Magento store. The user can purchase a Moodle course directly from the Magento store. And if the user does not have an account on Moodle then after purchasing the course in Magento store the user account will be created on Moodle.
After invoice generation, the user will be enrolled for the purchased course on Moodle as well. The customer will be notified via email for the enrollment in Moodle. Now, the customer has access to the purchased course over Moodle.
Very easy synchronization of the Moodle categories to the Magento store.
After the invoice generation, the user will be enrolled on Moodle for the purchased course.
The admin can easily map the synchronized Moodle categories with the Magento categories.
Upload Various Courses
The admin has the leverage to upload various courses.
Why use this module?
With times things change and as digitization has taken over in this modern era, it has shown its effects in every corner of the society. Having said this, digitization has changed the scenario of how education is carried out nowadays, and yes, here we are talking about online courses.
Moodle is an LMS or a Learning Management System that enables you to create and upload a variety of different courses. It’s a software that initiates a digital learning environment for the users and they can access the courses, irrespective of time and place.
Magento is an E-Commerce platform, designed specifically for businesses that offer their clients premium online shopping experience under a secured network. The integration of these two systems will produce a secure online website that offers a range of interactive courses available on the go.
Moodle Connector Integration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will configure the module settings like -
- Set base URL of the Moodle.
- Enter Access Token and User Token collected from Moodle.
- Select the default attribute set id for Moodle courses.
- Select the default website for the Moodle courses.
- Provide Enrollment ID for the role of the user in Moodle.
- Enable email notification and select template for emails.
Easy Mapping Moodle Categories
After a successful configuration of the module, the admin can map Moodle categories with the Magento categories.
- The admin can synchronize the Moodle categories to the Magento store.
- After synchronization of all the categories, the status of the categories will be “Mapping Required”.
- Admin can map the synchronized Moodle categories with the Magento categories.
Import Moodle Courses
Once all the categories of the Moodle synchronized with the Magento store the Moodle courses can be imported.
- The admin can check the status of the courses while fetching.
- After successful import, the admin can update the Moodle course and change the pricing.
E-learning Via Moodle Integration
The Moodle courses will be displayed on the Magento store after the successful import.
- The user can purchase a Moodle course from the Magento store.
- If the user does not have an account on Moodle then it will be created after Moodle course purchase over the Magento store.
- After invoice generation, the user will be enrolled in the purchased course over Moodle.
- The user will be notified via email for account creation and course enrollment over Moodle.
E-mail notifications are very beneficial for the customers as well as the admin. It keeps updating the customer about their purchase. Also, helps them do not miss any recent update or activity. This module helps its customers to keep updated.
- The customer will receive the email notification as soon as they place the order from the front-end.
- The customer will get the email id and user name of the account on Moodle in the mail.
- Also, from the mail, they can log in to the Moodle account and reset their password.
- Allow admin to synchronize courses from Moodle to the Magento store.
- A user account will auto-created on Moodle store if not available.
- A user can directly enroll in the courses from the Magento store after purchase.
- Customer will be notified via email for the enrollment in Moodle.
- Admin can map the Moodle category with the Magento category.