Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup - Solve Last Mile Delivery Problem and speed up the delivery by allowing the choice to your customers for store pickup. Introduce Buy Online, Pick Up From Store Strategy on your Odoo Marketplace and allow customers to pick up their orders from the seller store physically using Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup Module.
It adds store pickup as one of the delivery options on the website. The seller can create multiple store locations and add them to the website for the customers to choose from while opting for store pick-up. Various details for customers like address, contact number etc can be added to these stores. Various details for customers like address, contact number etc can be added to these stores. The customers can track the store locations via Google Maps.
Prerequisites For Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup
Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup works in conjunction with the following modules:
These are the framework modules to provide the structure for Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup Module. The base modules need to be installed first for Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup Module to work.
Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup Features
Enable store-pickup option for order deliveries
- The module facilitates to add Store pickup as the option for order delivery on the Odoo website.
- It allows the customers to place the order on the Odoo marketplace and then physically pick up their order with the store.
Add different physical store locations for customers
- The seller can add various physical store locations with details such as address, contact number, store timings, etc. for the customers.
Enables Geolocation to locate store on Google Maps
- It also supports Geolocation API integration so the customers can precisely locate the store on Google Maps.
- You can manage the geolocation process form the Odoo backend.
Allows customers to choose the delivery preferences as per their wish
- The customers can choose the date, time and store location for the pick.
- Customers can choose the nearby location as per their convenience.
Manage the store pickup delivery from the Odoo backend
- The module lets you view the chosen location for pickup by the customers.
- You can even track the delivery type in the order lines in the Odoo backend.
Enter the shop location details
- Enter the name of the shop at the location from the backend.
- Enter various details and then add the address of the store location.
Add location on the Google Maps
- To add the location on the google maps click on Shop Assignation tab.
- Here you can either enter the coordinates manually or automatically using the Geolocation.
Select the store pickup option on the payment page
- On the payment page, customers can select the ‘Store Pickup’ option.
- This will enable them to pick up their products from the store directly.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Odoo Marketplace Quote System
- Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page
- Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation
- Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification
- Odoo Marketplace Supplier As a Seller
Odoo Marketplace Seller Store Pickup Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com