Social Cards Plugin for WordPress: Using the plugin, the users can generate OG (open graph) images for the posts they want to share on Facebook and Twitter. You can create multiple content posts in the default WordPress which are then available for creating the social cards.
The users can select the background color, text format, and text color for the OG image. These settings get applied to the social card for the post. So, whenever your post is shared, social cards will have a proper post image to show the objective of your content post.
It usually attracts more users to your posts. Also, you can have Social Wall Feeds for WordPress plugin that allows you to grab your social feeds and display them on your WordPress site(It needs to be purchased separately).
Auto Generate Social Cards
Create posts and easily auto-generate social cards for sharing on social sites with a button click.
Social Card Appearance
The admin can configure the social card appearance before sharing it on social sites using various available options.
Generate Multiple Social Cards
After creating the posts in WordPress, you will find all of them under the social cards section, and for each content post, you can generate the social card as required.
View Preview Before Posting
Before posting, the admin can preview the social card and see how it will appear for a particular social site like Facebook and Twitter.
Why use the WordPress Social Cards plugin?
Social cards are snippets of information displayed on social media platforms when a link is shared. They help by providing a preview of the content that is being shared, allowing users to quickly assess whether they want to click on the link to learn more.
By providing a visually appealing and informative preview, social cards can increase the visibility and click-through rates of the linked content, thereby helping to drive traffic and engagement. For higher engagement and to allow users to read your blogs from the mobile app, you can check the WordPress Mobile App(It needs to be purchased separately).
- Admin can set the background color for the social card.
- Admin can set the font family, text size, and color of the text.
- Admin can set the content alignment for the social card.
Create Social Cards
The admin can easily create social cards for the posts that the admin creates in WordPress. The admin for the respective post needs to tap on the "click here" button to set the configuration for the social card before sharing it on the social site.
- The admin will be able to see all of the created WordPress content posts.
- For the available content posts under the section, the admin will see a "Click Here" button under the Create Social Card column.
- From here, the admin can configure the social cards for the posts.
Facebook Social Card
- After sharing the post on Facebook the admin can see the social card generated for his post and the og image as the featured image of the post.
- Admin can view the preview of the social card for his post and can configure the settings for the og image accordingly.
Twitter Social Card
- After sharing the post on Twitter the admin can see the social card generated for his post and the featured image as the featured image of the post.
- Admin can view the preview of the social card for his post and can configure the settings for the featured image accordingly.