Quotation Payment Form Builder for Magento 2: Using the Magento 2 Quotation Payment Form Builder module, the store owner can create an order on the behalf of customers from the admin back-end. And a link will be sent to the customers on their registered mail Ids to complete the order.
The customer will use the link to complete the order. Before completing the order the customer can check or review the order information like product name, SKU, price, quantity, discount, tax amount, shipping & handling charges.
How can the module be helpful for your business?
Let us consider a case of an online food chain that takes customer orders through telephonic communication. With the help of the Payment Form Builder Module, the store owner or the respective sales agent will place the order on behalf of the customer for their respective shipping address and generating the order link to the customer on his mail will allow the customer to complete the online payment. This module can turn out to be effective in almost any scenario in which the store owner or the admin places the order for the customers.
Create orders for registered and guest users.
Add Magento store products and Service products.
Upload attachments in the order.
Order completion link will be sent to the customer registered mail ids.
Check the order details before completing the order.
Admin and customer both can track the order.
The module offers flexible settings to create the orders for the customers like -
- The admin can create the orders for any registered users.
- The admin can also create the orders for the guest users but first needs to create that new user.
- The admin can add unlimited products and services to the orders.
- Under the payment method section, the admin sends the payment link on the customer registered mail ids to complete the order.
- And under the shipping method, the admin select the available shipping method for the order.
- The admin can even add the attachments to the orders which the customer can view.
- The admin can apply the discounts to the products added.
- The admin can track the orders under the “Order” section.
- The orders will be visible in the order list only after the order gets completed by the customer.
- The admin can add two types of products ie; Magento store products and Service products.
- The module supports all product types like simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable, bundle and grouped.
- Service products are the additional services which the store owner offers but not listed in the Magento store.
- The admin can easily add the service products to the order while creating the customer order.
- To create the service products, the admin will define the service name and its price.
- The admin can even edit or remove the added update products/services and their quantities.
- The admin can add the “out of stock products” to the customer order.
- The admin can apply the discount to the additional services and products.
Complete Order Link
- Once the admin has created the order successfully, the customer will get the order completion link.
- The link will be sent to the customer registered mail ids only.
- In the mail, the customer will have the “Complete Your Order” link available.
- Before completing the order the customer can review the order details like product name, SKU, price, quantity, discount, tax amount, grand total, shipping & handling charges etc.
- To complete the order successfully, the customer will click the "Complete Order" link.
- Upon the order completion, the customer will get the order Id.
- The customer can track the orders under “My Orders” section.
Complete Features List
- The admin can now let the customers review the order, which the admin has created for the customers.
- The admin can create an order and send the order URL to the customer to complete it.
- The admin can create the order for registered as well as guest users.
- The admin can add unlimited Magento products to the order.
- Along with the Magento products, the admin can add service products which contain multiple services.
- The admin can even add/remove products.
- The admin can add the attachment with the order.
- The admin can apply the discounts to the order.
- The customer receives a link to complete the order.
- The customer can track the orders under "My Orders" section.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com