Prestashop Cash On Delivery : Increase your sales by adding the most preferred mode of payment by the customers to your store. With this module, you can allow your customers to pay for the order at the time of delivery. As many customers dither to use credit/debit card due to online fraud risks, by allowing them to pay after they receive their order will let you gain their trust and thus generate more traffic on the store.
Prestashop Cash On Delivery Features -
- Charge a fixed amount of fee on the order or percent value of order total.
- You can also apply fixed amount plus percent value of order amount on order total.
- Restrict the access of this payment option for selected user group(s), country(ies), manufacturer(s), supplier(s), category(ies), and the products.
- Select the carrier(s) and currency(ies) with which you do not want to show the payment method.
- Allows you to set a minimum and maximum order value on which this payment option will be available.
- Set the purchase amount on which the fee will not be applied which in turn encourages the customers to shop more to avail free delivery.
- Gain customers confidence as more customers do not feel secured sharing their bank/card details online and prefer paying on delivery thus resulting in increased sales conversion.
- Provide cash on delivery in the areas where the facility is not available by setting new configuration state/country wise.
- Identify loyal customers on the store by providing the payment method access only to those customers who have placed a configured minimum number of successful orders.
- Text with defined keywords to display the customized message on the checkout and order confirmation page.
- Set the predefined status of the orders placed using cash on delivery payment method.
- Set minimum number of orders a customer need to place successfully on the store to have an access to this payment option.
Recent studies and research have discovered that around 70 percent of online transactions are based on the cash-on-delivery (COD) option these days. Therefore, giving a COD option to the consumers can increase the probability of sales for eCommerce business owners.
Why consumers chooses COD over other payment methods?
- Transaction is Hassle Free
You need not to enter your card details. All you have to do is just give the cash and take your product.
- No dependency on Payment cards
Another biggest advantage of cash on delivery is that it does not make you dependent on credit or debit cards. This factor can be useful in suburban or rural areas where a lot of people do not use cards.
- Safety from Frauds
Most of the consumers still fear while making the online payments. They are scared of the frauds that happens to take place while making payments online. However, with COD you don’t have to bother about the cards. Hence COD is very safe.
Charge Additional amount for COD
You can charge your customers an amount when they opt for the cash on delivery payment option. You can charge the extra fee as “Fixed Amount”, “Percentage” or “Fixed Amount + Percentage”.
Restrict consumers to pay via COD
You can restrict consumers from paying via COD while making the purchase. Restriction can be applied on the following parameters.
- Group(s) of customers
- Category(ies), and
Display additional sum on Payment page
When the customer will select the COD option, he can see the extra amount that he will have to pay along with the total order amount at the time of delivery.
Prestashop Cash On Delivery Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com