Opencart Social Tabs - Opencart Social Tabs allows to create social tabs and display them on front-end with a slider showing the tabs content. Using this module, Customer can find social media tabs like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc with new feeds.
Opencart Social Tabs Features -
- Allow different social networks with feeds.
- Displays latest posts of different social networks.
- To show social tabs like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to the customers.
- All browser working.
- Fully configurable from admin.
- Slick design.
- Fully Responsive.
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module for the proper work-flow of the module on the front-end. The admin will enter the Module name and enable the module. Now the admin will configure the module by entering the following details like-
- Admin can set location, set method.
- Admin can enter height, width, speed, offset.
- Admin can select Rotate Direction from the radio buttons.
- Admin can select "Start Tab" from the drop-down.
- Admin can add the layout for the Home page.
- For various Social networks, the admin will enter details like ID, Title, etc.
Work-flow of the module on the front-end
After the proper configuration of the module and entering various IDs and passwords for Social Media Networks, the customer can see Social tab on the front-end. The customer can select any social media tabs and then can see feeds from that particular social media. There is a "Follow" so that the customer can follow the site owner on the social media as well.
- The customer can see Social tab on the front-end.
- The customer can select any social media tabs and then can see feeds from that particular social media.
- The customer can follow the site owner on social media as well.