Opencart Social Tabs - Opencart Social Tabs allows to create social tabs and display them on front-end with a slider showing the tabs content. Using this module, Customer can find social media tabs like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc with new feeds.
Opencart 1.5.x.x supported module will work according to the user guide provided at Opencart Social Tabs V1.5.x.x Blog.
Opencart Social Tabs Features -
- Allow different social networks with feeds.
- Displays latest posts of different social networks.
- To show social tabs like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to the customers.
- All browser working.
- Fully configurable from admin.
- Slick design.
- Fully Responsive.
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module for the proper work-flow of the module on the front-end. The admin will enter the Module name and enable the module. Now the admin will configure the module by entering the following details like-
- Admin can set location, set method.
- Admin can enter height, width, speed, offset.
- Admin can select Rotate Direction from the radio buttons.
- Admin can select "Start Tab" from the drop-down.
- Admin can add the layout for the Home page.
- For various Social networks, the admin will enter details like ID, Title, etc.
Work-flow of the module on the front-end
After the proper configuration of the module and entering various IDs and passwords for Social Media Networks, the customer can see Social tab on the front-end. The customer can select any social media tabs and then can see feeds from that particular social media. There is a "Follow" so that the customer can follow the site owner on the social media as well.
- The customer can see Social tab on the front-end.
- The customer can select any social media tabs and then can see feeds from that particular social media.
- The customer can follow the site owner on social media as well.
Opencart Social Tabs Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM