B2B Customer Approval for Magento 2: Using the Magento 2 B2B Customer Approval module, the admin can manage the customer registration and login to the store. The customer approval feature enables the admin to approve/disapprove any customer who registers to the store.
The module allows the admin to restrict the customers from logging in to the store after their registration. And, the customer cannot log in to their accounts if their account is not approved by the admin.
Control customer registration and login.
Approve or disapprove the customer.
Auto approve or manual approve feature.
Email when approved or disapproved.
Restrict Customer Registration
The admin can easily manage and restrict the customer registration on Magento store -
- The customers can register successfully to the store.
- Customers can't log in to the store without approval.
- Display message on the front-end that the account needs approval.
- Mail notification to the customers after the registration.
Restrict Customer Login
The admin can easily manage and restrict the customer login on Magento store -
- If not approved, the customers cannot log in to the store.
- Display the message on the front-end that the account is not approved.
- If approved, the customer can log in to the account successfully.
- The customers get mail notification when approved by the admin.
- The customers get mail notification when disapproved by the admin.
Manage Customer Approval
The module gives store owners an ability to control customer account easily-
- Supports bulk customer approval and disapproval by the admin.
- Approve or disapprove the already existing customers.
- Approve the customer once disapproved by the admin or vice versa.
- Add custom email templates for customer approval, disapproval and registration.
- Add a custom message for the customer registration and login.
- Add name and mail details of store owners with which customers will receive emails.
Complete Features List
- Enable or disable the customer auto-approval feature.
- Allow admin to manage customer approval.
- Supports customer auto approve or manually approve feature.
- Configure the custom message for the customers when their account is not approved and try to log in.
- Configure the custom message for the customers after their registration.
- Add custom email templates for customer approval.
- Add custom email templates for customer disapproval.
- Add custom email templates for customer registration.
- The customers get notified when get approved by the admin.
- The customers get notified when they get disapproved by the admin.
- Multiple customers can be approved by the admin.
- Multiple customers can be disapproved by the admin.
- Admin may check the customer current status as pending, rejected or approved.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org