Multi-Vendor ShipStation Integration for Magento 2: Connect your Webkul Marketplace with ShipStation platform for efficient processing, fulfilling, and shipping of orders via major shipping carriers. Magento 2 Multi-Vendor ShipStation Integration will allow sellers and the admin to create shipments using ShipStation web-based software.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, and it requires Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module for Magento 2 to be installed first.
Integrates various Shipping Carriers
The extension integrates different shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and many more & display rates too.
The order status will sync automatically to the ShipStation account.
The shipping rates would be calculated as per the seller's origin.
The seller will be able to manage orders, i.e., view, cancel and hold his orders.
ShipStation allows you to connect with the major shipping carriers in one simple integration.
- It provides a common platform for all shipping carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.
- Avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple shipping systems by integrating your ShipStation with Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module.
- With the integration of your Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace module with ShipStation software, the admin or seller can easily import, manage and ship orders with ShipStation which in turn save you time and money on eCommerce order fulfillment.
To manage the orders from the ShipStation, the seller firstly needs to register on the ShipStation to get the API Secret & API Key. Then after the module installation, the admin configure the module details like -
- Can easily Enable/disable the module.
- Enter Shipping Title that is visible to the customers at the front-end.
- Allow Sellers to Manage Shipstation Orders
- Allow Carriers to make shipment of the products
- Select the specific countries only to ship the orders.
- Can manually enter the fees charged for handling.
- The admin can export order automatically to Shipstation account of the seller
- Export custom attributes as custom options for the configurable products.
- Export Child Products in the case of configurable products
To manage the seller's order from ShipStation in a hassle-free way, the seller can configure their online store with the help of their ShipStation account.
- Here, the seller needs to enter his ShipStation account related API Key & API Secret which in turn automatically link sellers Magento store account with the sellers ShipStation account.
- By this Seller, orders can be easily exported to the sellers ShipStation account
- Also, order status gets sync automatically on ShipStation.
- A seller can also add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- A seller can also download ShipStation Shipment Label in PDF format.
After selecting the desired product to purchase and by adding them to the cart and proceed to checkout. The customer will :
- Find the Webkul ShipStation shipping on the checkout page.
- Can select the available shipping method as per the choice.
- Can see the selected shipping method on the Order Review page as well.
- Can see the shipping details of their orders under “My Orders” section.
Complete Features List
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace ShipStation Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace ShipStation shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can set allowed Carriers type.
- ShipStation shipping rate will be calculated from the seller's address.
- Admin can create ShipStation shipment label.
- Admin can allow sellers to save their ShipStation Credentials.
- A seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- A seller can download ShipStation Shipment Label in PDF format.
- Admin can enable automatically export Magento Orders to ShipStation.
- Sellers can export order on their ShipStation Account.
- Order status will be sync automatically on ShipStation.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org