Multi-Vendor ShipStation Integration for Magento 2: Connect your Webkul Marketplace with ShipStation platform for efficient processing, fulfilling, and shipping of orders via major shipping carriers. Magento 2 Multi-Vendor ShipStation Integration will allow sellers and the admin to create shipments using ShipStation web-based software.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, and it requires Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module for Magento 2 to be installed first.
Integrates with Multiple Shipping Carriers
The extension integrates different shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and many more & display rates too.
Synchronize Orders on ShipStation
The order status will sync automatically to the ShipStation account.
Get Live Shipping Rates at Checkout
The shipping rates would be calculated as per the seller's or admin's origin address.
Generate Shipment Labels
The seller will be able to manage orders, i.e., view, cancel and hold his orders and can generate the shipping labels.
Tracking Number Visibility
The customers can view the tracking number for the order placed in the Order Information page.
Configure A Shipping Title
The admin can set a title for Shipstation Shipping. This title will be visible to the customers in the checkout page
How ShipStation Integration Will Help Marketplace Vendors?
ShipStation allows you to connect with the major shipping carriers in one simple integration.
- It provides a common platform for all shipping carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.
- Avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple shipping systems by integrating your ShipStation with Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module.
- With the integration of your Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace module with ShipStation software, the admin or seller can easily import, manage and ship orders with ShipStation which in turn save you time and money on eCommerce order fulfillment.
Allowed Carriers On Checkout, Handling Fees
To manage the orders from the ShipStation, the admin & seller firstly needs to register on the ShipStation to get the API Secret & API Key. Then after the module installation, the admin configure the module details like -
- Can easily Enable/disable the module.
- Enter Shipping Title that is visible to the customers at the front-end.
- Allow Sellers to Manage Shipstation Orders
- Allow Carriers to make the shipment of the products
- Select the specific countries only to ship the orders.
- Can manually enter the fees charged for handling.
- The admin can export order automatically to Shipstation account of the seller
- Export custom attributes as custom options for configurable products.
- Export Child Products in the case of configurable products
Sellers ShipStation Integration
To manage the seller's order from ShipStation in a hassle-free way, the seller can configure their online store with the help of their ShipStation account.
- Here, the seller needs to enter his ShipStation account-related API Key & API Secret which in turn automatically links sellers Magento store account with the sellers ShipStation account.
- By this Seller, orders can be easily exported to the sellers ShipStation account
- Also, order status gets sync automatically on ShipStation.
- A seller can also add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- A seller can also download the ShipStation Shipment Label in PDF format.
Show Multiple Carriers at Checkout
After selecting the desired product to purchase and by adding them to the cart and proceed to checkout. The customer will :
- Find the Webkul ShipStation shipping on the checkout page.
- Can select the available shipping method as per the choice.
- Can see the selected shipping method on the Order Review page as well.
- Can see the shipping details of their orders under the “My Orders” section.
Export Admin Orders To ShipStation
The admin can easily create shipments through ShipStation for admin’s order, the admin needs to link its online store with its ShipStation account.
- The admin will enter the ShipStation account-related API Key & API Secret which in turn automatically links admin Magento store account with its ShipStation account.
- The admin added shipping carriers on ShipStation will get visible on checkout to the customer. From which the customer will select its preferred shipping method for getting orders.
- The admin can easily manage the orders and will find the exact shipping information under the order summary used by the customer while placing orders.
- The order can be automatically or manually get exported to the admins’ ShipStation account for further management.
- The admin can easily print the packing slip, order summary & pick list & create labels in PDF format from ShipStation.
- The admin can also add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
Export Seller Orders To ShipStation
The seller too can easily create shipments through ShipStation for their orders, the seller needs to link their online store with the ShipStation account.
- The sellers need to enter the ShipStation account-related API Key & API Secret which in turn automatically links seller Magento store account with its ShipStation account.
- The sellers selected shipping carriers on ShipStation will get visible on checkout to the customer. From which the customer will select its preferred shipping method for getting orders.
- The sellers can easily manage the orders and will find the exact shipping information under the order summary used by the customer while placing orders.
- The order can be automatically or manually get exported to the sellers’ ShipStation account for further management.
- The sellers’ can easily print the packing slip, order summary & pick list & create labels in PDF format from ShipStation.
- The sellers’ can also add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
Generate Shipping Label
The seller as well as the admin can easily generate the shipping labels & packaging slips from the ShipStation end.
- After creating the invoice and verifying the address of the customer, the admin or seller for their respective orders can add tags to the order and can print packing slips.
- In addition,the admin and seller can also print the order summary & pick list from ShipStation end.
- The admin or seller also creates labels to attach with the order before proceeding with the shipment of the order.
- The seller can Print label via ShipStation connect, Preview in the browser and can Download as PDF.
Complete Features List
- Admin can enable or disable the Marketplace ShipStation Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace ShipStation shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can set allowed Carriers type.
- ShipStation shipping rate will be calculated from the seller's address.
- Admin can create a ShipStation shipment label.
- Admin can allow sellers to save their ShipStation Credentials.
- A seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- A seller can download the ShipStation Shipment Label in PDF format.
- Admin can enable automatically export Magento Orders to ShipStation.
- Sellers can export orders on their ShipStation Account.
- The order status will be sync automatically on ShipStation.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com