CS-Cart Akeneo Connector: With the help of this Connector, you can connect your CsCart store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. You can push data from Akeneo into the CsCart Easily. It works with the simple and configurable type of products. This connector also exports the categories, Options and product images.
Please Note – CS-Cart Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
Export simple and variant products
With this module, you are able to export the simple and variant product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
Export multilingual contents
If you want to export the product data in multi-languages then you will be able to do this with this module.
Save multiple store credentials
With this module, you can save the multiple CS-Cart store credentials. You can use these credentials while going to export the product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
Export products on multiple stores
You can export the product on the different CS-Cart websites. For it, you have to create multiple export profile.
Multiple Image export
With this module, you will able to export the multiple images with the product. You can use the different images for the simple product and simple product of a configurable product.
Filter data for export
With this module, you can filter the data like channel, locales, currency, and attributes.
Filter product for export
If you don't want to export unwanted product from CS-Cart to Akeneo. You can filter the product at the time when you can create the export profile. You can filter the product with family, status, time condition, completeness, and category.
Map attribute/category in Akeneo
If the same attributes and categories are already present in CS-cart then you can map the attribute/category in Akeneo to prevent duplicacy.
CS-Cart Akeneo Connector Features
- Export Categories from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export options from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export Products from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export selected attributes as Custom Fields from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export Product Images
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. A product attribute is associated with the product to provide more information to the customer during purchase. Product attribute is like size and description, color, weight, and price.
You can create many attributes and attribute sets that describe the product in your product catalog. You can also use a product family for a similar type of products. For it, you need to map the attribute from Akeneo to CS-Cart fields.
You have to map these attributes for synchronizing product data with CS-Cart. You can create a new attribute if you want to export some additional data with the product.
- It synchronizes Akeneo attribute mapping fields to CS-Cart product field mapping
- You can create a new attribute as for your need.
- You can also fix the size for the product data like Quantity.
Categories help you to filter the product that is similar in nature. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export the product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export category as such as in Akeneo
- You can create multiple root categories and export them to CS-Cart
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for the taking out information that is much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, currency, and attribute as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your requirement. You can choose the attributes what you want to export to CS-Cart. You can filter with the help of Channel, Locales, Currency, and Attributes.
- Channel – You can select the channel where you want to export the product like E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP.
- Locales – You can select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end users.
- Currency – You can select the currency in which you want to sell the products.
- Attribute – You can select the attribute that you want to export.
Product filtering allows the merchant to refine product while exporting from the Akeneo to CS-Cart. A merchant can export the selected product. You can filer the product what you want to export to CS-Cart product catalog. You can filter your product on the basis on:
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Status – You can Filter the product on the basis of status like - Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product on the basis of product category and sub-categories.
Product Images makes your product more understandable for the customer. You can use the images to draw the attention of customers, highlight key features, and provide a closer look to the product.
You can export various type of Images like JPG, JPEG, and PNG with the products. You can export the images in the same format and folder to the CS-Cart Store.
- You can send multiple images
- You can limit the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Export Product Option
With exporting product model, you can export the product with multiple variations. You can show multiple products having the same tags on the channel.
For example, if you are going to export a T-Shirt with multiple colors then you don’t have to export it separately. You can choose a product model for this.
With exporting product option, you can save the time to export the same product with multiple color and size.
- Export Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
Akeneo 3.0 and 3.1 Compatible
Akeneo 3.0 (Akeneo 3.1) is Long Term Supported (LTS) version which includes three main terms:
- Managing reference entities,
- Support for Single Sign-On, and
- Performance improvements.
Akeneo has done some technical improvements like:
- Elasticsearch 6.5.4 Support,
- PHP 7.2 Support, and
- MySQL Encoding (Utf8mb4) Support.
Now it is easy to load 1,000,000 products and 20,000 categories in two seconds in Akeneo grid. Also, export 100 products in 10 min (with images + reindexing) for two store views.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 3.0 & 3.1. And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster.
We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with latest features.
CS-Cart Akeneo Connector
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com