CS-Cart Akeneo Connector: With the help of this Connector, you can connect your CsCart store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. You can push data from Akeneo into the CsCart Easily. It works with the simple and configurable type of products. This connector also exports the categories, Options and product images.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Export simple and variant products
With this module, you are able to export the simple and variant product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
Export multilingual contents
If you want to export the product data in multi-languages then you will be able to do this with this module.
Save multiple store credentials
With this module, you can save the multiple CS-Cart store credentials. You can use these credentials while going to export the product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
Export products on multiple stores
You can export the product on the different CS-Cart websites. For it, you have to create multiple export profile.
Multiple Image export
With this module, you will able to export the multiple images with the product. You can use the different images for the simple product and simple product of a configurable product.
Filter data for export
With this module, you can filter the data like channel, locales, currency, and attributes.
Filter product for export
If you don't want to export unwanted product from CS-Cart to Akeneo. You can filter the product at the time when you can create the export profile. You can filter the product with family, status, time condition, completeness, and category.
Map attribute/category in Akeneo
If the same attributes and categories are already present in CS-cart then you can map the attribute/category in Akeneo to prevent duplicacy.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. A product attribute is associated with the product to provide more information to the customer during purchase. Product attribute is like size and description, color, weight, and price.
You can create many attributes and attribute sets that describe the product in your product catalog. You can also use a product family for a similar type of products. For it, you need to map the attribute from Akeneo to CS-Cart fields.
You have to map these attributes for synchronizing product data with CS-Cart. You can create a new attribute if you want to export some additional data with the product.
- It synchronizes Akeneo attribute mapping fields to CS-Cart product field mapping
- You can create a new attribute as for your need.
- You can also fix the size for the product data like Quantity.
Categories help you to filter the product that is similar in nature. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export the product from Akeneo to CS-Cart.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export category as such as in Akeneo
- You can create multiple root categories and export them to CS-Cart
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for the taking out information that is much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, currency, and attribute as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your requirement. You can choose the attributes what you want to export to CS-Cart. You can filter with the help of Channel, Locales, Currency, and Attributes.
- Channel – You can select the channel where you want to export the product like E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP.
- Locales – You can select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end users.
- Currency – You can select the currency in which you want to sell the products.
- Attribute – You can select the attribute that you want to export.
Product filtering allows the merchant to refine product while exporting from the Akeneo to CS-Cart. A merchant can export the selected product. You can filer the product what you want to export to CS-Cart product catalog. You can filter your product on the basis on:
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Status – You can Filter the product on the basis of status like - Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product on the basis of product category and sub-categories.
Product Images makes your product more understandable for the customer. You can use the images to draw the attention of customers, highlight key features, and provide a closer look to the product.
You can export various type of Images like JPG, JPEG, and PNG with the products. You can export the images in the same format and folder to the CS-Cart Store.
- You can send multiple images
- You can limit the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Export Product Option
With exporting product model, you can export the product with multiple variations. You can show multiple products having the same tags on the channel.
For example, if you are going to export a T-Shirt with multiple colors then you don’t have to export it separately. You can choose a product model for this.
With exporting product option, you can save the time to export the same product with multiple color and size.
- Export Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
CS-Cart Akeneo Connector Features
- Export Categories from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export options from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export Products from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export selected attributes as Custom Fields from Akeneo to CsCart
- Export Product Images
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
CS-Cart Akeneo Connector
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality CS-Cart Modules.