Multi Supplier Wholesale Extension for Magento 2: Add B2B wholesaling functionality to the marketplace and allow sellers to source products from the different wholesalers. Separate backend login panel is created for the wholesale users. The sellers can view wholesalers list, their products, ask quotation, and view pricelist as well.
Please Note - This module is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 first.
The seller can source the Product at the best price
The sellers can share the quote with Wholesaler. However, the wholesaler has the ability to approve or disapprove the quote.
The wholesaler and seller have the ability to conversate over the quote.
The wholesaler can add Units and Price Rule
The wholesaler needs to add units of each product and set the price rule for each product.
Wholesaler and Product Approval by Admin
The admin can select to approve or disapprove the Wholesaler and their product depending on admin configuration.
Creation A Platform For Wholesalers
The admin configures the module for introducing the wholesaler to the marketplace. Once the settings are done the admin can-
- Create new wholesalers or give approval to the self-applied wholesalers.
- Disapprove or delete the wholesalers who are not required.
This wholesaler functionality can add on to many benefits to the sellers of the marketplace.
Destination For Wholesalers
The introduction of Wholesaler to the marketplace can sort the issue of inventory management. Now the seller can easily source the required product from the wholesalers. The wholesaler can accomplish the following task to establish a successful marketplace-
- Unit Creation - The units related to the product can be created by the wholesaler which can be used for the Price Rule Creation.
- Creation of Price Rule - The Product Price Rule is created by wholesaler which can be seen by the seller before quoting for the product.
- Quote Management - The Wholesaler can approve or disapprove the quote for the product as shared by a seller.
- Leads management -The wholesaler can mail the quote detail to the registered mail id as they are the opportunity which can be grasped.
- Product List Creation -The list of the product will be displayed. The Wholesaler can associate the price rule to the product list.
As the sellers purchase the product in bulk. The seller can quote for the bulk purchase of the product from the module. For that, the seller needs to specify-
- The Quote Quantity
- The Quote Price for each item
- The Message For The Quote
The seller can simply submit the quote with the wholesaler after filling the above details. They can even negotiate about the stated quote with the wholesaler to strike the best deal.
Seller and Wholesaler Quote Discussion
This module gives an additional functionality with which the seller and wholesaler can negotiate over the quote. Both the Seller and Wholesaler can share messages about the quotation.
Complete Features List
- Anyone can register as a wholesaler.
- The admin can add wholesalers from the back-end.
- Notification emails like wholesaler registration etc.
- Wholesalers can add their products.
- Wholesalers can communicate with the seller.
- Wholesalers can check their leads.
- Wholesalers can create price rules.
- Sellers can quote for the wholesalers’ products.
- Sellers can add the quantity of the product and a message while sending the quote to the wholesaler.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org