Marketplace Payment Method Restriction for Magento 2: Using Magento 2 Marketplace Payment Restriction module, the admin can assign the payment methods to products and the sellers. The marketplace sellers also can assign payment methods to their products. During the checkout process, the customer can view the assigned payment methods to place an order.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 first.
Supports restrictions on product and seller.
Restriction On Sellers
Limit or grant the payment options seller wise.
What is the need for this module?
Sometimes the store owner wants to limit the use of certain payment methods per product and seller. Because in e-commerce business all the payment methods cannot be suitable for every product.
For example, you want to enable “Cash On Delivery” for the products with a price greater than 10,000. The rest of the products you want to enable the “Bank Transfer” option only. But in default Magento Marketplace, the store owner cannot restrict the payment method per product and seller. The store owner can only disable the payment method for the complete store.
However, Magento 2 Marketplace Payment Method Restriction module, lets the store owner put the restriction on the product and seller for what payment methods should be available for your customers while placing the order.
The module has a two-way restriction – One on the product and another one on the seller -
- The admin can define the payment method restriction for each product individually.
- The admin can define the payment method restriction for each seller individually.
- The payment options restriction made on the product has a higher priority than that of the seller.
- If no restriction on the product, then display the payment methods as per the seller restriction.
- If no restriction on both, then all the active payment methods will be available at checkout.
Set Restriction On Products
Ensure that products with special handling requirements should be delivered with the right payment method. The admin can
- Configure the payment methods for each product individually.
- Define the payment method restriction for the seller products also.
- Configure the multiple payment methods for a product.
- Restrict the payment methods for the product types – simple, configurable, virtual and downloadable.
- Restrict the payment for the products which were existing before the installation of this module.
Set Restriction On Sellers
Prevent customers from using certain payment methods while checkout -
- The admin can configure the payment methods for each seller individually.
- The admin can configure the multiple payment methods for a seller.
- The seller can restrict the payment methods to their product only which the admin has assigned them.
- Restrict the payment for the sellers which were existing before the installation of this module.
This module lets the admin and the sellers have more advanced control at the checkout -
- The admin has got easy settings to restrict the payment methods for the seller.
- The admin and the seller can conveniently choose which payment methods to assign to the products.
- The customer can only view the assigned payment methods while placing the order.
- Display common payment if the cart has multiple products.
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the module as per convenience.
- Assign specific payment methods to a product.
- Restrict the payment methods for the product types – Simple, Configurable, Virtual and downloadable.
- The admin can also assign payment methods to the individual seller.
- The admin can assign payment methods to the seller’s product also.
- The sellers can assign payment methods to their individual products.
- Only assigned payment methods available while checkout to the customers.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
You may also check our quality Magento 2 Extensions.