React Native POS App for Magento 2: Now there is no need to develop two separate native apps for the Android and iOS platforms. This single app can be used on both platforms. Using this native app, your cashiers can make use of this single application on their Android or iOS devices for your multiple physical stores. The app will provide a user-friendly experience to your cashiers as they can easily handle the application on their tablets.
The cashier can place the orders even if there is no or low internet connectivity.
Easy Product Search
Now search the products using the product SKU, characters, and name. The product search also displays the search suggestions.
Add products to the cart quickly using the barcode scanning functionality that utilizes the camera of the tablet or device.
Add/Edit New Customer
Cashiers can add a new customer on the POS app or can also use the default customer to make a quick checkout.
Manage the cart by adding products, increasing their quantity or deleting them and manage the order records.
The cashier can also apply discount coupons for the products within the cart.
Generate Credit Memo
Cashier can generate the credit memo for any of the products to update the product quantity for the respective items in the order.
Cash Drawer Details
Check the complete in cash and out cash for any day of the year using the calendar and print the details.
Easily change the default category by selecting another the required category or their sub-category as required.
Refresh Product & Category List
Easily refresh the products and categories on the go to sync the products and category at the store.
Why use React native app?
Also, the React Native framework uses React.js library in order to create a truly native mobile app. Based on this, one could argue that it is definitely much easier, cheaper and faster to write mobile apps in React Native instead of native iOS and Android.
Offline mode allows the cashier to place the orders even if there is no or low internet connectivity. It surely helps the business as the cashiers do not have to wait for the internet to revive and can place the orders.
- It is beneficial for businesses that combine an online & offline presence in their operations.
- No internet or poor mobile signal it still works in offline mode.
- After the internet is revived the offline orders get synchronized automatically.
- All the orders & transactions are saved locally when in offline mode.
The cashier will be able to manage the orders using their mobile device by -
- Viewing all online & offline orders.
- Select date range to filter the specific orders.
- View order details like - order Id, customer name, address, date and time for a placed order, payment mode, etc.
- A calendar to select start and end dates.
Select & Add/Edit Customer
The cashier can select the default customer that is set by the admin from the module configuration settings to complete the purchase without asking customer information.
Apart from that, the admin can also add a new customer from the POS panel at the frontend and after that can make a checkout for the respective customer. The cashier can also search for the customer if the customer already exists else the cashier can also add a new customer.
- Select your valuable customers for checkout
- Guest checkout is supported, no need to select the customer while making a checkout.
Search For Products
The cashier can easily search for the products by tapping the search icon available within the POS app. The cashier can also make use of the tablet camera for adding the products to the cart using the barcode. The cashier will be able to easily search for the products within the native app by -
- Searching the products using SKU.
- Searching the products using characters.
- Searching the products using product name.
- Add the products to the cart using the barcode
Cashiers can swiftly change the categories within the native app as per the requirement. The cashier can reach any of the child categories of the available parent category simply by tapping the respective icon present.
The cashier can also go back to the admin set default category by tapping the return button for the category.
- Select any parent category and reach its child category
- View products within the parent category
- View product within the child category
- Easily maneuver to the respective category
- Get back to the admin set category
The cashier will be able to check the cash drawer details by selecting a date range for which the cashier wants the details. The cashier can -
- Check the in cash and out cash for any of the days
- View the opening and closing balance for a particular day
- Make use of the calendar for selecting the dates
Ease of Cart Management
The cart can be easily managed by the cashier using the native mobile applications on their tablets. The cashier can - -
- Add single/multiple products to the cart as required
- Increase the quantity of products within the cart
- Swipe left to delete the product from the cart
- Make use of the customer credit card to manage the order record
Refresh Category & Product list
The cashier has the option to refresh the category and the product list within the POS app. It syncs the categories and products within the app with the online store. The cashier can refresh the category and product list to sync the data between the mobile application and the online store.
- Refresh the category list
- Refresh the product list
The cashier has the option to change the category at any time as required. Changing the category displays the respective products within that category. The cashier can easily navigate back to the main category by just making a small tap on the respective button.
- Change product categories as required
- All products displayed under the selected category
- Option to navigate back to the main category
- Going back displays the default category set by the admin
- Navigate to the sub-categories of any main category.
It might happen that a customer sometimes wants to return the items within an order. The cashier can generate a credit menu so as to return the product quantities. To do so the cashier will -
- Update the return quantity for the respective items in the order
- Generate the credit memo for the order
- Check the details of the generated credit memo
- Check the complete description of the credit memo
- Real Time
- Easy Product Search
- Interactive Home Page
- Hybrid React Native App
- Offline/Online Mode
- Print Invoice
- Barcode Scanning(using device camera)
- Order On Hold
- Multi Currency
- Discount Coupon
- Image For Cashier
- Invoice Generation
- SKU Product Search
- Cash Drawer Printing
- Order Return/Credit Memo
- Customer Add/Edit Address
isas! POS - Fashion & Electronic based Products Store in Bolivia
isas! POS - The POS is built for the Android & iOS platform and is a purely react native application for the e-commerce startup from Bolivia.
Though its presence is across multiple platforms like POS, mobile/web app, and is becoming a promising destination for buying commodities like mobile phones, electronics, and fashion apparel.
Webkul helped to develop the POS app with a custom-built payment method allowing customers to pay using their bank’s mobile phone by scanning the QR code.
Read the full success story to find out more exclusive services and features that Webkul integrated.