Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace: Multi-Vendor Marketplace for Laravel converts your Bagisto store into Multi-Vendor Marketplace with separate seller product collection and seller order management. This extension allows the customers to buy the products from various vendors using the single cart. The customers can also provide feedback and rating based on vendor product/service.
The seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page and much more. The seller can add products like Simple and Configurable on their online store.
Laravel Marketplace Stripe Payment - Integrate Stripe Connect into Bagisto Multi Vendor Marketplace to accept online card payments from customers supporting split payment, refund, 3D secure, saved card details, and more.
Separate seller account
In the marketplace module, a seller can create s separate account with dedicated Shop URL.
Simple and Configurable product type supported
In Laravel multi-vendor marketplace A seller can create a simple and configurable product.
Seller and product's review management
Admin has the right to approve or disapprove the vendor's store and vendor's product review
Create Attractive Landing page for the seller
Admin can create an attractive landing page like a banner, feature icon, etc. for a seller.
Seller dashboard management
A vendor has separate dashboard management
Product management at seller end
A seller can easily manage the product; they can delete, edit the product
A seller can sell the Admin Product
A seller can import the product from the admin panel and modify(prices, images, etc.) that product and also sell that product
Category Attribute Mapping
Admin can do the product mapping according to the category so that when seller add a new product, they select a category and attribute family according to the new product
A Seller can view review
A seller can view both reviews which are disapproved or approved by the admin
A seller can view Order and Transaction
A seller can view separate order and transaction for their shop.
Admin can update or delete seller profile
Admin has the right to approve or disapprove seller profile
Global/Separate Seller Commission
Admin can set global commission for the sellers and can also set separate commission for an individual seller.
What is the need of Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace module?
By using this module, admin can gain good traction on its shop by attracting sellers to sell from its own shop. Small vendors who are looking to sell on the global platform can make use of the shop and sell either a new product of its own or an existing product at a different price.
It is also useful for a customer as they can see a variety of option for a particular product on a single website. By this, a customer can compare a product on a single website rather than going on multiple websites.
Simple and Configurable type supported
In Laravel Multi-vendor marketplace the seller can create simple and configurable product type. If Admin wants they can set the Product Approval required yes or no for the product.
Simple Product - A simple product is a physical item with no configurable option like size, color, etc. Channel owner can sell the simple product individually.
Configurable Product - A configurable product allows the seller to sell the product in a different variation in bagisto. For example, a merchant can create a product such as a t-shirt with different sizes and color so that the customer can choose the product based upon the variation as provided.
- Product approve and disapprove by admin
- Create a simple product
- Create a configurable product
Admin can manage commission
Admin has the right to change the commission in the form of the percentage. Admin can set the commission configuration from the admin panel.
Admin can set the commission under the configuration section. Admin can pay the amount to the seller after commission deduction
Global Commission - Admin can set the Global Commission for the seller. so that It will manageable for all vendor
Percent Based - Admin can set the Commission in the form of percentage so that will be easy in case admin want variation in commission according to the sales
Separate Seller Commission - The admin can set the commission in percentage for any particular seller.
- Admin will take a commission
- Admin will pay the amount to the customer after commission deduction
Seller Profile Management
seller has a separate page to manage their profile. they can edit the profile like shop URL, shop title, contact no, etc. From the seller profile page, they can be redirected to the "View collection page" and "View seller page".
On the profile, page seller can set the Banner and logo also add social media link like twitter id, facebook id, Skype id, etc. this all detail will visible to the customer.
Seller's information will be helpful for the customer, to know more about seller shop. The customer can easily check review about the seller.
- A seller can edit address
- A seller can set shipping policy
- A seller can set return policy
Category and Attribute Mapping
Admin can do the product mapping according to the category so that when a seller adds a new product they select a category and attribute family according to the new product.
Category - A category is a structure of the catalog, so by creating category customer can search the product easily. so by using the category seller can manage the hierarchical arrangement of their website
Attribute Family - By using Attribute Families, you can import all the required information about the product in a single step. It can be specified as a list of attributes that are related to a unique product.
- Seller has to select Attribute family according to the product
- Seller has to select Category according to the product
- Admin can create product attribute
- Admin can create product attribute family
Admin can manage product and seller review
Admin has the right to approve or disapprove the product and seller review. once the admin will be approved then it will be visible on the front end.
For Seller's Product review admin will approve under the Customer section on Admin panel and for seller review, admin can approve under the seller review section.
If Admin wants they can also delete the review of Seller's product and Seller.
- A seller can view approve and disapprove both review on their page
- A Seller can view product review
- Admin can delete the review
The order is created when a customer goes to your website, select some product and then place a request for it. When a customer placed an order from the front end, on the admin panel, the order status is generated from where the admin can further process the order.
If Admin wants they can provide shipment and invoice creation and order cancellation access to the seller. So that the seller can create invoice and shipment for a product order.
Admin can set these detail under the Configuration section. Once Admin will set "Approval Required" on shipment "Yes" then the seller can not create shipment without Admin Approval.
- If Admin wants they can generate invoice and ship the product.
- An admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- A seller can also generate invoice and shipment once admin will allow
- A seller can also cancel the order once the admin will allow.
Vendor Profile Page
Vendor Profile page will be visible by a customer, where the customer can view all detail about the vendor. A customer can directly contact to the customer.
A customer can see vendor detail like shipping policy, return policy and many more. A customer can also view the review of the vendor. The customer can also view the logo and banner of the vendor.
- A customer can view vendor review
- A customer can view Vendor Shipping Policy, Return Policy, etc
- A Customer can contact to Vendor
Complete Features List
- Separate Seller/Vendor Profile with a dedicated Shop URL.
- Manage Seller Branding by providing the banner, social links and SEO friendly URLs for their shop.
- Product Search by Seller/Vendor on Vendor Panel.
- Separate view for seller's product collection.
- Seller's feedback and interactive review system with the star rating.
- Dedicated seller dashboard to view income, payouts, order details, latest comments, and reviews.
- A proper check on Stock availability.
- Admin can set a global commission for the seller.
- Vendor/Seller can be Enabled/Disabled by Admin
- Product Approval by Admin
- Special pricing available for Sellers with date filter.
- An attractive landing page with top sellers and their associated top products.
- The seller can edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, and the shop information.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-left Hebrew and Arabic).
- The seller can edit or delete products from their dashboard.
- Once an order is completed, an admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- Admin has the option to generate invoice and ship the product.
- Sellers can maintain everything transparent between them and customers by displaying return & shipping policy and providing shop description
- The Seller can add multiple images of the product.
- The seller can check total sales as made, total payout and remaining payout as done from Admin end.
- Functionality to either create New Product or provide own details on the existing product.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Admin can delete or update Seller's profile and products.
- Admin can set a global/separate commission for the seller.
- Product Assignment by Admin to Seller Account.
- The seller can also cancel the order.
- Admin can refund the seller's products after the invoice generated for that particular product.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com