Laravel eCommerce Aramex Shipping provides the Aramex shipping facility to the customers. Aramex, a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions is known for its express delivery and logistics services.
Using this module, Admin can easily configure Aramex Shipping into the Laravel marketplace and deliver products to customers address. Shipping will be calculated by using the Aramex Shipping API.
What is the need of Laravel Marketplace Aramex Shipping module?
The Laravel Marketplace Aramex Shipping module provides the Aramex shipping facility to the customers. Using this module, Admin can easily configure Aramex Shipping into the Laravel marketplace and deliver products to customers address.
By using this module shipping is very easy for the Admin because they don't have to worry about Shipment. Aramex has a strong network so that they easily deliver the product to the customer very quickly. The customer can also track the order.
Enable or Disable Aramex Shipping Checkout
Admin can enable or disable the Aramex shipping method from the backend
Enable or Disable Sandboxing
Admin can enable or disable sandboxing(Testing) from the backend
Enable or Disable COD service for Aramex Shipping
Admin can enable or disable COD service from the backend
Set Weight Unit
Admin can set a weight unit like kilogram, pounds
Set Shipping Country
Admin can set Shipping country as "All Allowed Countries" or "Specified Countries"
Set Domestic and International Method
Admin can set Domestic Method like "Overnight Parcel" and International Method like "Priority Parcel Express"
Marketplace Aramex Shipping Configuration
After Successfully installation of Laravel Marketplace Aramex Shipping, admin can do the configuration of this module
- Admin can enable or disable Aramex checkout
- Admin can specify the channel
- Admin will enter a username and Password
- Admin will enter the Country code, Account entity, Account number
Check Out Management
After the module configuration, Module will be work on the front end. The customer can choose the Aramex Shipping method from the front end.
- A customer has to enter the shipping address then proceed and select the shipping method
- Aramex shipping with cost will be display to the customer
- Cost of Aramex is depended on shipping address and weight of the product.
Admin End-Order Management
Complete Features List
- Admin will enter account country name and account PIN.
- Enable or disable Aramex shipping on checkout.
- Enable or disable Aramex testing.
- Select specific or all channels to enable Aramex shipping.
- Select specific or all countries to enable Aramex shipping.
- Enable or disable COD service for Aramex
- Admin can specify the weight class (Kilograms, Pounds).
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Full code will be provided to the customer for any kind of self-customization
Works for Both Domestic & International.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org