Akeneo Custom CSV Export: Now you can extract your product data into a customized CSV file and use it for uploading product information to third-party platforms, suppliers, or other applications. The extension enables you to map Akeneo fields with the CSV fields (columns) that will be created.
Create Mapping for Akeneo field with CSV field
You can create the mapping in CSV connector for your eCommerce store field and other Akeneo module.
Create the mapping for variants products
With this module, you can create the mapping for variants fields.
Export Product and Product variants
With this module, you can export product and product variants in the CSV file.
Fixed the value for Akeneo fields
You can set the value for some fields in Akeneo like the price.
Filter product data
With this module, you can filter the product data like channel, currency, and language.
Filter product category and Family
You can filter the product with the category and Family in the CSV export profile.
Export Metric Unit
With this module, you can export a metric unit with the tags from Akeneo to WooCommerce.
Export Category and Attribute label
Using this module you can export the category and attribute label instead of code.
Admin can create multiple templates for different stores like Magento 2, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc
Export Boolean format
Using this module admin can export the boolean format which admin wants to export.
What is the need of Akeneo Custom CSV export Connector?
Most of the eCommerce companies are uses CSV file to store the data for backup. It is also easy to import and export data to your eCommerce website. Most of the time, they face the problem to store the more complex data and configuration issue.
Now with the Akeneo Custom CSV export module, you can create the configuration of the product attribute mapping in Akeneo and export the products easily into a CSV file. You can create the mapping for the variant products. You can also export the product data like attribute, categories, and images.
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives more information about the products. Product attribute is like size and description, color, weight, and price.
You can create the attribute and attribute family in Akeneo. To export the product from Akeneo to Custom CSV file, you can create the mapping of the fields in Akeneo.
- You can map your store attribute id with the Akeneo CSV connector id.
- You can also create the mapping for product and product variants.
- You can export Akeneo attributes from Akeneo to CSV connector.
- You can create a new attribute for your need.
- You can also fix the size for the product data like Quantity.
Create and Export product and product variants
With this module, you can export the product and product variants in Akeneo in CSV files. Variant products are the product that comes in the more than one option such as color and size. Each combination of these creates a new product.
For example, if you have two clothes, an option like color and size. You have three colors red, green, and blue. You also have three sizes option small, medium, and large. Then the combination of color and size makes a variant product like the blue color and medium size.
In this connector, we will provide you the mapping for creating simple and variant products.
- You can create product and product variants.
- You can create the mapping of the products.
- You can export multiple images.
Filter the product data (Currency, Language)
In this Akeneo connector, you can use the data filtration for taking out the information that is much necessary for the user. You can filter the product data with locale, currency, and attributes as per the need.
You can choose the attributes and currency what you want to export in CSV file.
- Channel – You can create the channels in Akeneo. You can select here the channel(E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP) to export the product in CSV file.
- Locales – You can select the locales like(English, German, France) to export the product in CSV file.
- Currency – With this module, you can filter the currency(USD, EURO) and export into CSV file.
- Attribute – You can export the product attributes from the Akeneo to CSV file. You can drag and drop the attributes for the filter.
Filter the Product with Category and Family
With this module, you can filter the product from Akeneo to CSV file with the help of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category. You can export only useful product from Akeneo to CSV.
You can also export the product categories from Akeneo to CSV. The product will go to the same category in CSV as it assigned in Akeneo. You can download the CSV file and use it for your eCommerce channel.
- Family– You can select the product family for similar products.
- Status – You can filter the product based on status(Enable, Disable). Akeneo provides the feature to enable and disable the products.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness. You can see the completeness of the product in Akeneo.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product with the time. Like if you have updated the product in Akeneo last hour, then you can select the Time Condition - Updated product from since this hour.
- Category – You can filter the product based on the product category and sub-categories.
Akeneo Custom CSV Export in this admin can create multiple templates for the different stores like Magento, Shopify, etc in which data can be mapped to export data on according to the store. And can export data to the particular store by selecting the store in an export profile.
To create a new template you need to enter the name of a template. In these templates, you can map and export data like:
- Export unit with metric attributes
- CSV Category Field and CSV family Field
- Boolean field value format
- Export attribute label
- Multiple Value Separator
- Export category label
Complete Features List
- Create multiple templates to map multiple stores.
- Create dynamic custom fields for every store.
- Select types that the custom field support at the time of creating.
- Support option to the export category, attribute, and select type attribute option label.
- Export category and family with a product.
- Support concatenate multiple and simple fields.
- This module is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 4.0.x.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
Other Useful Akeneo Extensions
Webkul is the largest supplier of building a growing list of Akeneo extensions (add-ons and connectors). You can check out below modules for further enhancing the capabilities of your Akeneo PIM and managing your catalog better.
- Akeneo Category Image & Description
- Akeneo DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Akeneo Cron Scheduler
- Akeneo Table Attribute
See the complete list of Akeneo modules developed by Webkul- https://store.webkul.com/Akeneo.html
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/