CS-Cart Shopify Connector- The add-on allows us to integrate our CS-Cart store with the Shopify store and can easily synchronize the product, categories, and shipping order of the product.
This add-on helps the store owner to import/export simple and different types of products which helps to increase business. You can create multiple Shopify accounts and can easily exchange the data and services provided to that store. It makes mapping between the Shopify store and your CS-Cart store. This module is well-integrated with CS-Cart multi-vendor.
Easy to import
The admin can easily import the product from the Shopify store to the CS-Cart store.
The admin can easily map the categories of the product with Shopify products.
The order can synchronize easily and in real-time basics when it is created in your CS-Cart stores.
Admin can create as well as can connect to multiple Shopify accounts and exchange data.
Why do we need the CS-Cart Shopify Connector for CS-Cart?
This add-on allows the store owner to import the product-related data from the Shopify store to the CS-Cart store. This is a full solution for the store owner who has two different stores, one is for a WooCommerce store and another is for the Shopify store.
If you are finding it difficult to manage the product at the two different stores separately then this module provides a bridge-like solution where you can import the products data from Shopify to your CS-Cart store or you can export the products data from CS-Cart stores to Shopify stores.
With the help of this module, you can easily synchronize the products, categories, and orders between the CS-Cart stores and Shopify stores.
The admin can configure the merchant accounts' various settings. By entering the Shopify credentials.
- Shopify API key/Token Password/custom, Domain Name Shop name.
- Select Close Shopify orders, Cancel Shopify Order, Payment Processor, Import order from Shopify to CS-cart, default shipping method, and fulfillment status in order settings.
- The admin can select the desired category to which Shopify products will be imported and the currency.
The admin can easily export/import the product's details from the Shopify store to the CS-Cart store or from CS-Cart to Shopify.
- The admin can import the products from Shopify to store easily.
- Easily create the product on the CS-Cart store from Shopify imported products.
- The products which are imported from the Shopify store work the same in the CS-Cart store.
Easy to Manage Products
The admin can manage the product details setting and configure them according to the requirement from the CS-Cart admin panel. And the admin can
- The admin can easily decide where the price rule should apply i.e imported and exported products.
- The admin can set the order status of the product.
- It is very easy to manage the default category where the products will be imported.
Mapping of Category
This module helps the admin to easily map the category from the CS-Cart admin panel and the admin can
- They can easily import the categories from the Shopify store.
- For mapping the category, the admin can select the CS-Cart category and Shopify category and map with each other
- The admin can also search and delete the categories easily from here.
CS-Cart Shopify Connector-Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality CS-Cart Plugins.