Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment: This add-on offers a flexible payment solution for the marketplace. Using this marketplace add-on, the vendors and the admin can receive payments from the customers. The admin can also use Adyen Payment integration for processing the vendor payouts.
Please Note - Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment module is a marketplace add-on, so you must be using Opencart Multivendor Marketplace Module, otherwise Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment will not work.
Support Multiple Cards
This module supports multiple cards for the payments as Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay, American Express, etc.
The admin can quickly process the seller payout.
Easy Refund Process
The admin can efficiently manage the refund amount of the customer from the backend.
Accept or Decline Payout
The admin can quickly accept or decline the seller’s payout request.
Why do we need this module?
Accepting payment by bank check or by wire takes too long? Well, Don’t worry now. To solve this problem webkul provided the best solution to receive the payment in minutes using our Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway module. The Adyen payment gateway is one of the best-globalized payment methods.
Easy Management - Admin End
The admin can easily manage the module from the backend. The admin can-
- Enter the title for the payment method that will be shown on the front end.
- Select the test or live website accordingly to run the module for testing purpose or for the production mode.
- Set the maximum amount for the seller to send the payout request
- Manage the hosted payment page for the payment
Easy Refund Process
The admin can easily manage the refund for the customers. This module-
- Provides the flexibility to manage the refunds of the orders.
- Make easy refunds to the customers if any of the customers cancel the order and want a refund.
- The admin can send the order amount directly to the customer from the Adyen account.
- The admin can see the order history for the refunded amount amount
Manage Payout- Seller End
The seller can easily manage the payout and enter the bank account details using this module.
- To use the Adyen Payment gateway, the seller needs to enter the Adyen account details.
- These account details contain International Bank Account Number (IBAN), Bank Name, Bank Owner Name, & Bank Country.
- The seller can add multiple bank account details.
- The seller can see the history of the requested payout.
- The seller can also request for the payout for the own desired bank account and enter the amount.
Manage Payout Request
Payout request can be made by the seller even the admin can request for the payout for the seller. Using this module-
- The seller can submit a request to the admin for the payout payment.
- The payout payment request can be accepted or declined by the admin.
- Both the seller and admin can submit a payout request on behalf of the seller.
- Even the admin can submit a payout request on behalf of the seller.
Complete Features List
- Accept credit cards that Adyen supports
- Used Adyen client-side encryption for payment processing
- Admin can enable or disable the module on the frontend
- Once captured and order complete seller can request for payout
- The payout can be requested for all the completed orders or specific orders
- A seller can add iban details to request payout
- A seller can delete iban details
- Admin can add bank details for the seller
- Admin can request a payout for a specific seller
- Admin can accept or decline payout request
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/