Opencart Marketplace Web To Print: This extension is a perfect product customization tool for your opencart web store. It will turn your webstore into a dynamic store allowing your customers to design and preview products before placing an order. By adding this tool to your webstore will give more reasons for your customers to buy from you.
Easily create a web to print personalized products for your customers. The customers will be able to customize and design their selected products at the storefront and can checkout using the custom or seller added template as required. The customers can make use of different editors for customizing the design like an image editor, text editor, and shape editor.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension first.
Create Personalized Products
Customers can customize the products as per the need at the store frontend.
Customization Design Tools
Customers can make use of the text, images, and shape editor to customize their product.
The sellers can provide customers with the option to use the pre-configured templates or custom templates for product customization.
Design & Preview
Customers can design the products and preview the same before they order the customized product.
Setup checklist for the template which specifies the things to be checked within the design template.
Auto Save Time
Configure the auto save time by which the template gets automatically saved if the customer or admin have not clicked the save button.
Design Approval Text
Setup the final text for the template design which needs to be checked by the customer after the final design customization.
Allowed Image Extensions
The admin can setup multiple image file extensions separated by comma that can be used for uploading the images for the template.
Download Customized Images
The sellers and the customers can see and download the customized image template for the order under their respective account panel.
The customer can design and view multiple dimensions of one product as set by the seller.
What is the need for this extension?
What if the customers are not liking what you offer within the store and want a change? It might be a factor that might be leading to cart abandonment. Maybe the customers want to customize a t-shirt or a mug they like within your webstore.
Now, the sellers can provide their customers with a customization tool. The tool allows the customers to personalize their favorite product at the store frontend. The customers can make use of the images, text, and shapes to customize their product.
This extension will not limit your business horizons. Instead, let you explore new business requirements for the web to print products.
The customers can easily customize and design their selected products at the storefront using the various editors that are available. But before that, the admin/seller need to set up the products accordingly.
- At the store frontend, the customers will select the product they want to customize.
- The customers can customize the product using text, images, images, templates, etc.
- Once the design is completed, the customers can see how the printed products will look like by checking the preview.
- After finalizing the final design for the selected product, the customers will add the product to their cart and proceed further to place the order.
- The customers can see/download the customized image template for the order within the order information section.
The sellers can provide their customers with a customization tool. The tool allows the customers to personalize their favorite product at the store frontend. The module has flexible configuration settings which allow the seller to:-
- Add images for use within the product template.
- Search images using Pixabay for use within the product template.
- Add colors to the text, shape editor on the canvas.
- Edit the product template and add some initial design for the customizer.
- Create multiple templates for a single product like for front design, back design etc.
- Fully customize the template using the text editor, images, and shapes.
The canvas editor helps the customers to customize their favorite products at the store frontend. The customers can customize the product in real time and can see the changes as well. There are various tools available in the canvas like the text editor, add images from Pixabay, and shapes.
- Add text elements to the product and customize the product as you want it.
- Move the text, change the size, color, alignment, etc.
- Add images to the product, either choose the pre-defined images by the sellers or use images from Pixabay.
- Various forms of customizable shapes can be added to the product using the shapes editor.
- Once the product has been customized, the customer can save the template and preview it.
- Download the customized image template for the order.
- The seller can create pre-designed templates for the customers.
- These templates are for the customers to have a base template and can achieve their preferred designs with less effort.
- Multiple templates will help the customers to design the product more easily.
- The customers can either select from predefined templates or customize the template as per their choice.
- Customized template image will be generated, and shown in the cart and other places as the product image.
- The customer can add to cart the customized product.
- After successful purchase, customer can download the images from order.
Complete Features List
- Sellers can add new product type ie; Web To Print products that can be customized by the customers.
- Advanced canvas tool for product customization and personalization.
- The seller can upload fonts for the text editor.
- The seller can add images for adding images to the product template.
- The seller can add colors for the text, shape editor on canvas.
- The seller can edit or define some default design for each product template.
- The seller can create multiple templates for a single product like for front design, back design, etc.
- The customer can use the default design of the product template or edit the template as per the choice.
- The customer can use different editors for customizing the design like an image editor, text editor, shape editor.
- Reposition the objects with simple mouse drag or arrow buttons.
- Let customers upload their own images or choose an image from a pre-built library.
- The customer can design and view multiple dimensions of one product as set by the seller. For example: can design both the front and back of a t-shirt.
- Customers can design the products and preview the same before they order.
- After successful purchase customer can download the images from order.
- The seller can see and download the customized image template for the order in the order information.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/