OpenCart Multi Vendor eBay Connector - Using this marketplace add-on the admin and the seller can add, edit and manage multiple eBay accounts for mapping products, categories, and orders. The admin and the sellers can provide additional information for the exported products like eBay specification, conditions, shipping, tax, return policy, dispatch time, and listing details. This add-on supports mapping of the products with multiple options and variations.
Please Note- This is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension first.
Import & Export
The admin and the seller can easily import and export the products from Opencart to eBay and eBay to Opencart store with the categories and other details.
Multiple eBay Account
The admin and the seller can add multiple eBay account and sync with Opencart Marketplace store.
The admin and the seller can easily map complete information about products, orders, and categories.
eBay Template Listing
The admin and the seller can create eBay Template Listing to export the product’s additional information along with the product.
Real-time synchronization of events like add item, revised item, sold item and remove the item.
Price Quantity Rule
The admin and the seller can create price or quantity rule for importing or exporting products. Can even bulk upload the price rules via CSV file.
Why Do We Need This Module?
Do you have an Opencart Marketplace? And wants to grow your business with one of the world’s largest marketplace eBay by selling the products to eBay Marketplace? Then you are in the right place. You can now grow your own Opencart Market business with eBay and by providing the facilities to your store seller to integrate their own eBay store with your Opencart Marketplace store.
With the help of this Opencart Marketplace eBay-Connector, you and your Opencart Marketplace seller both can grow the business together. It will help the Opencart store owner and your marketplace seller to Import/ export products and other details from eBay to Opencart and vice versa.
Easy to Manage- Admin End
Opencart Marketplace eBay-Connector can be easily managed from the admin panel. Here, the admin can
- Select the eBay store country from the admin panel easily.
- Select the mode of the module to test on the Sandbox mode or for the live website as a Production mode.
- Enter the eBay user id and eBay authentication token and other eBay details to configure the module.
- Configure the categories that will be imported from eBay to Opencart store.
- Manage the product setting, return policies, item listing, dispatch options, payment setting, shipping details, order sync, and permission to the seller.
eBay Template Listing
This module allows the admin and the seller to export the product’s additional information along with the product.
- The admin and the seller can create the eBay Template Listing to add an additional product description.
- The admin and the seller can select and create the custom product description for the products and export the product to eBay.
- The admin and the seller can select the eBay store for each created template.
- The admin and the seller can enter the product condition and other details for the product.
eBay Account Connect
The admin and the seller can connect own eBay account to the Opencart Marketplace using the module.
- The admin and the seller can connect multiple eBay account with the Opencart Marketplace.
- Using this module the admin and the seller can map category, products, order, and also export the products from Opencart Marketplace to eBay.
- The admin and the sellers can add, view, delete and manage own connected eBay account.
- The admin and the seller can also manage the shipping for the connected eBay account.
Before importing or exporting products, the admin and the seller need to map categories. Both will need to associate the correct eBay category with the Opencart category.
- Both can set the default number of eBay categories to fetch.
- Select the default import category for eBay items.
- Choose sub-categories of Opencart and eBay.
- The admin can view and delete entries from own map category list.
- Both can view the result after the category mapping process.
The admin and the seller can manage the price-quantity rule for the sync products. The admin and the seller can apply the rule on the imported and exported products.
- The admin and the seller can add, view, delete, and filter the rule.
- Both can add an unlimited number of the price-quantity rule.
- Set the operation of the rule as fixed or percentage.
- The admin and the seller can set the operation type as increment or decrement.
- Both can search for the created price-quantity rule by applying the filter.
Multi-Vendor eBay Features
- The admin and the seller can add multiple eBay accounts and do synchronization.
- Real-time synchronization of events like add item, revised item, sold item and remove the item.
- The admin and the seller can import products, orders, and categories from eBay.
- The admin and the seller can create multiple price rules to update the price of the synced products automatically.
- Both can even bulk upload the price rules via a CSV file.
- The admin and the seller can import/update a single product using it’s eBay Item Id.
- Can import the multiple images of the eBay imported product to the Opencart store.
- Import a single order using the eBay Order Id.
- The admin can view a complete list of eBay Categories, eBay Specifications, and eBay Conditions imported with an option to delete each respective imported Category, Specification, and Condition.
- The admin and the seller can create eBay Template Listing to export the product’s additional information along with the product.
- Export products from Opencart store to eBay store.
- Do mapping for products having variations/options.
- View the result after every synchronization process.
- Map complete information about products, orders, and categories.
- Include shipping & additional shipping costs for exported products.
- Add tax information with exported products.
- Real-time updates for exported products – condition, variation, price, name, description.
- Define return policy details for exported products – return days, pay by, other info.
- Configure eBay listing options for exported products.
- Relist the exported product from Opencart backend.
- Select sub-categories to map from eBay to Opencart.
- Set the number of records to sync during mapping.
- Set the default number of category rows to fetch from eBay.
- Use sandbox mode for testing or debugging.
- Works with eBay Motors (US) also.
- Supports multiple language translations.
- The source code is open for customization.