Opencart POS Multiple Barcode: module provides the ease to the admin to generate the set of quantities of the same product for the bulk selling purpose. The admin can easily generate multiple barcodes of a single product with respect to the product quantity. He can also print those barcodes and attach those barcodes to that particular set of product.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul Opencart Point of Sale System extension.
Why use Opencart Multi Barcode Module?
If any seller wants to sell their products in a set of quantities of the same product, then they can use this module (Opencart POS Multi Barcode System). This will also help in easy inventory management without much involvement.
Unique barcode generation-
A unique barcode is generated for each and every sets of the product.
Easy inventory management
It’ll lead to easy inventory management because, when any sales agent adds the set of quantities, it shows the number of the products into that set.
Easy to configure
Admin can easily enable or disable this module through configuration settings under extensions.
Easy printing of bulk barcodes
Admin can print barcodes in bulk.
Multiple sets of a single product
With this, the admin can easily create multiple sets of barcode for a single product. Also-
- Maximum any admin can make a set of 500 quantities.
- Every set must have unique quantities.
- The module cannot accept repeated set of quantities.
Multiple barcodes slip print
With this module, the admin can print the barcode slips as per his requirement.
- The Admin can print barcodes up to 1000.
- The admin can restrict the number of barcodes to print.
- At the time of enabling the module, admin can decide the number of barcode slips to print.
- This module leads to easy inventory management.
- Whenever any sales agent adds a set of product into the cart, it’ll be added with the number of quantities that set is having.
- Customer and the sales agent can easily identify the product by barcode label information.
Attach barcode slips to the product
- Admin can take the print out of the barcode slips and attach it to the respective set of the product.
- The sales agent scan the barcode and add the product to the cart which leads to the faster checkout process.
Complete Features List
- It helps the admin to manage the inventory without any hassle.
- The Admin can decide the number of product quantities in any particular set.
- An Admin can also set the number of barcodes he wants to print for any particular set of product.
- For every product, admin can assign the different quantities of the product into a set.
- The admin can make many sets of a single product having different quantities.
- Barcodes of the set of products can be attached to the respective set of product.
- The admin can easily enable or disable this module from its configuration.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/