Akeneo Custom Action Rule Conditions: Akeneo Custom Actions Rules Conditions module provides a robust feature in Akeneo for maintaining the product information process faster. The extension allows you to automate the product maintenance process. Create customized rules and conditions to perform actions for updating the product attribute values.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Add attributes to rule
The user can add several attributes to create multiple conditions for a rule
locale basis rules
The user can create a rule and apply the rule as per the locale
Execute the rule
The user can execute the rule to replace the value with the other attribute value
Create a rule
The user can select conditions and actions to create a rule
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
The module provides the feature in Akeneo to update the product information in bulk on the basis of custom action rules. Using the module the users can update the product information in a go and all the products where the condition gets applied will get updated accordingly.
The users can create the rules on the basis of several conditions and action to be applied to the certain attribute of the products so when the user executes the rule the products attribute values get updated accordingly.
Create a New Rule
- Create rule-based on conditions and actions.
- User can add an attribute to apply a condition to it.
- User can select the condition to apply on the attribute.
- User will add value for the condition that needs to be applied to the product.
Add Action to the Rule
- Add the attribute to which the rule action will get applied.
- User will select the action to be applied to the created rule.
- User can view the rule created under the item rules.
- User will execute the rule to apply the changes.
Executing the rule
- The user will execute the rule created.
- A success message will be shown for the successful execution of the rule.
- Users can view the changes applied to the products after successful execution.
- Users can also generate the rule as per the locale.
- The admin can filter the data in attribute local and channel-wise.
- The admin can select a channel that defines the scope for product values.
- The admin can select locales that define the localized product value to export.
- Only in selected locale and channel attribute values get updated accordingly.
Complete Features List
- Add several attributes to create multiple conditions
- Select a channel in condition
- Select a local in condition
- Perform action to concatenate the value
- Perform action to remove whitespace
- Add different attributes to perform multiple actions
- Perform action to replace with the other attribute value
- One-click button to execute rule on all products
- View, edit or delete all the created rules, conditions, and actions.
- Add values in attribute local and channel-wise.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
Other Useful Akeneo Extensions
Webkul is the largest supplier of building a growing list of Akeneo extensions (add-ons and connectors). You can check out below modules for further enhancing the capabilities of your Akeneo PIM and managing your catalog better.
- Akeneo Category Image & Description
- Akeneo DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Akeneo Cron Scheduler
- Akeneo Table Attribute
See the complete list of Akeneo modules developed by Webkul- https://store.webkul.com/Akeneo.html
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/