Multi-Vendor Shipstation Integration for WooCommerce: This module sync seller's orders in real-time, allows sellers to create shipping labels and packing slips in batch for various shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Royal Mail, Canada Post, Australia Post, and more. Allow the sellers to export the orders automatically as well as by a single click.
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Integrates Various Shipping Carriers
The module integrates different shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and many more & display the rates too.
The admin & sellers can manually export the orders to ShipStation accounts with a single click.
The seller will be able to manage orders, i.e., view, cancel, and hold the orders.
Orders will be automatically synced from the seller panel to ShipStation.
The sellers will be able to manage shipment, create, and retrieve shipping labels.
The rate of shipping for an order is calculated as per the seller's origin.
How the integration of WooCommerce Multi-Vendor extension with ShipStation software helps?
With the integration of your WooCommerce Multi-vendor module with ShipStation software, the admin or seller can easily export, manage, and ship orders with ShipStation, which in turn will save time and money on eCommerce order fulfillment by them. ShipStation provides a common platform for all shipping carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc help in turning down complex shipping processes into efficient competitive advantages.
Set Up Freight Calculation
In order to take advantage of the exceptionally well-shipping process. Firstly the configuration needs to be done.
To manage the orders from the ShipStation, the seller firstly needs to register on the ShipStation to get the API Secret & API Key. Then after the module installation, the admin configure the module details like -
- Can easily Enable/disable the module.
- Allow Carriers to make the shipment of the products
- Select the specific countries only to ship the orders.
- Can manually enter the fees charged for handling.
- The admin can export orders automatically to the Shipstation account of the seller.
Marketplace Seller Order Management with ShipStation
To manage the seller's order from ShipStation in a hassle-free way, the seller needs to configure their online store account with the help of their ShipStation account.
- Can enable or disable the feature.
- The seller needs to enter his ShipStation account-related to API Key & API Secret which in turn automatically links the seller's online store account with the seller's ShipStation account.
- The seller can allow multiple shipping carriers to be selected by the customer during checkout.
Live Shipping Rates at Checkout
After selecting the products to be purchased and then adding them to the cart and proceed to checkout. The customer will :
- Find the Webkul ShipStation shipping on the checkout page.
- Can select the available shipping method as per the choice.
- Can see the shipping details of their orders under the “My Orders” section.
Complete Features List
- The Admin can enable or disable the Marketplace Ship Station Shipping method.
- The Admin can set allowed Carriers type.
- Ship Station shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- The Sellers can save their Ship Station Credentials.
- The Admin can enable automatically export orders to the ship station.
- The Sellers can export orders on their Ship Station Account.
- The order status will be sync automatically on Ship Station.