Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping: This module allows the admin to create supersets methods including superset rates and shipping rates. The admin can also assign the shipping rates to any seller by entering the seller id in CSV file.
This module allows the seller to set custom superset rates and shipping rates from their dashboard. In this module, shipping will be calculated based on ZIP and the weight of the product.
Marketplace table rate shipping module allows the seller to manage the shipping of their orders. The seller can streamline the order processing by order confirmation, generating a tracking number for their customers and create/print invoices.
Note:-Laravel eCommerce marketplace table rate shipping is an add-on of laravel multi-vendor marketplace. To use this module first, you must have to install the laravel multi-vendor marketplace.
The admin can easily add the superset methods to customize shipping.
Adding Shipping Rates/Uploading CSV
The admin and seller can add the shipping rates by uploading the CSV file.
Support Unicode Transformation Format - 8
Table rate shipping support UTF - 8 which provide multi-language support.
Seller superset rates>> Seller shipping rates>>Admin superset rates>> Admin shipping rates.
Shipping Rate for Specific Country
Sellers can easily set the shipping rate for a specific country by using the county code.
Alpha Numeric Zip Code
This module supports alpha-numeric zip codes.
Custom superset rates and shipping rates
The seller can set the custom superset rates and shipping rates from their dashboard.
Shipping Rates Calculation
The shipping rates will be calculated based on zip code and the weight of the product.
What Is The Need Of Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping
As a store admin if you want to add the same shipping methods option for your seller/vendor it's hard to implement. Laravel eCommerce marketplace table rate shipping module allows the admin to create common shipping methods for their seller/vendors. By using these methods sellers can easily set the custom superset rates and shipping rates of their products.
Marketplace Seller Order Management System
An order management process always starts when a customer successfully placed an order. After the successful generation of the invoice, now the seller will generate the shipment for the order. Firstly, the seller will generate the shipping label of the product along with the tracking id then the seller will paste the shipping label over the product package.
Once the shipping label is generated, the seller will schedule the pickup of the product with their respective courier delivery services provider. They will pick the product from the retailer's warehouse and deliver to the customer.
To avoid all these difficulties to manage all your orders, top eCommerce business owners centralize & automate their order system with top order management software like ShipStation which is a web-based, multi-carrier shipping solution for eCommerce retailers, designed to streamline the fulfillment process.
The seller can connect their marketplace with the ShipStation platform for efficient processing, fulfilling, and shipping of orders via major shipping carriers.
The admin can easily configure this module by navigating to configure>>sales>>shipping methods>>marketplace table rate shipping.
- The admin can easily active or inactive the marketplace table rate shipping.
- Marketplace Table Rate Shipping module allows the seller to create custom superset rates and shipping rates for their marketplace product.
- Shipping price is calculated based on CSV entered by admin and seller.
- The admin can add superset methods.
- The admin can assign shipping rates to any seller.
Create Custom Shipping Methods/Supersets
Under the table rate shipping, the admin can easily add the custom shipping methods to manage the shipping CSV.
- Enter the unique code of superset.
- Enter the superset name.
- Select the superset status active/inactive.
- The admin can edit/delete the supersets.
- By choosing these supersets methods seller can add their custom superset rates and shipping rates.
Manage Shipping Rules/Superset Rates
The admin and the sellers both can add the superset rates for their customers. If there are two or more shipping methods available to a customer, in this case, superset rate will get priority.
- Enter the price range (Price from, Price to).
- Select the shipping type as - fixed or free.
- Select the superset method.
- Select the seller name.
- The admin can also create superset rates for the sellers.
- Set the price of the shipping method
- The admin can edit/delete superset rates.
Admin Uploading Shipping Matrix Rates/CSV
Under the “table rate shipping,” the admin will upload the CSV file containing "seller id", “country code,” “zip from," “zip to,” “price”, “weight from,” “weight to” and "alphanumeric code".
- The admin can upload the table rate shipping via CSV file.
- The admin can easily download the sample CSV file.
- The admin can give the superset method names for Table rate shipping.
- The admin can assign shipping rates to any seller by entering the seller id
- CSV file support alphanumeric zip codes.
- The admin can also export the table rate shipping in CSV or XLS format.
Vendor/Seller Based Shipping MatrixRates
The seller can easily manage their table rate shipping under their marketplace.
- The seller will upload the CSV file which includes “country code,” “zip from," “zip to,” “price”, “weight from,” “weight to” and "shipping type".
- The seller can upload the table rate via CSV file.
- The seller can also download the sample CSV file.
- The seller can give sub-method names for Table Rate Shipping.
- Include alphanumeric zip codes.
- Availability to download the invoice.
Checkout With Multiple Seller Products
Marketplace table rate shipping method will be displayed to the customer at the checkout page.
- If customer doing a checkout with multiple seller products, in this case, common table shipping methods of the sellers will be displayed to the customer during the checkout.
- The shipping price is calculated based on CSV file containing “country code”, "region" “zip from”, “zip to”, “price”, “weight from”, “weight to”.
- The customer will have the table rate shipping methods on checkout if their shipping address matches the CSV ( zip code, country, weight).
- If the multiple shipping methods are matches with the customer Zip code and weight, in this case, all the matched table rate shipping methods will be displayed to the customer at the checkout page.
Vendor Creating Invoice and Shipment
If the admin sets the “seller can create an invoice” and "seller can create shipment" options as “yes” then the seller can easily manage their orders by generating invoice and shipment.
- The seller can easily create the invoice of the orders from their dashboard.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- The seller can download and print the invoice.
- The seller will provide the carrier title details.
- The seller will select the inventory source of the product.
Complete Features List
- The sellers can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
- The admin can assign shipping rates to any seller by entering the seller id.
- The admin or seller both can download the sample CSV file.
- The sellers can set the custom superset rates and shipping rates.
- Multi-Lingual support/All language working including RTL ( Hebrew and Arabic).
- Option to export a shipping CSV file from the back-end.
- The admin can create superset methods.
- Shipping will be calculated based on zip code and weight.
- Shipping cost will be calculated as per the seller or vendor shipping rates.
- The seller can confirm the order and can generate the tracking ID for the order.
- The seller can create an Invoice.
- The admin can export the shipping grid in CSV and XLS ( file extension for a spreadsheet) format.
- Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
- Table rate shipping module supports alpha-numeric zip codes.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.