Opencart Marketplace Campaign: Using the Opencart Marketplace Campaign, different marketing campaigns can be created, which will include a detailed description, campaign dates, banner, campaign condition, discount, email templates, terms & services. Using this marketplace add-on, the admin can create multiple campaigns and send the campaign joining request to the sellers. The sellers can accept or reject the campaign and add their products to the joined campaign.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Campaign supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Add Multiple Campaign
The admin can add and run multiple campaigns using the module.
Send Campaign Joining Request To The Sellers
The admin can send the campaign joining request to the sellers via email. The sellers can also view the received request from the marketplace seller dashboard.
Accept or Reject The Request
The sellers can accept or reject the request to join the campaign.
Not only admin but also, the sellers can add their products to the joined campaign from the product section after joining the campaign.
The admin can create the upcoming campaign by scheduling the campaign start date.
Set Campaign Banners
The admin can set the banner image for the campaign
Why Choose this Module?
Do you have an opencart marketplace and don’t getting enough sale? Well, you’re in the right place. Using Opencart Marketplace Campaign, marketplace owner, and the sellers both can generate high revenue by selling more products. The admin can create the campaign and send the campaign joining request to the sellers. The sellers can accept or reject the campaign request and add their products to the joined campaign. Using the marketing strategy, the admin can create the campaign and promote their products. The sellers can also join the campaign and promote their products too. So, if you want to boost the sale of your products, and also wants to facilitate your customers with your marketing strategy, then Opencart Marketplace Campaign is one of the best modules for your marketplace store.
Easy To Manage - Admin End
The admin can easily manage the module from the admin end. And can also manage the campaign details. Here, the admin can
- Add new or multiple campaigns from the admin panel.
- Manage the existing campaign.
- Manage the sellers & admin products.
- Add campaign information, condition & discount, seller campaign detail, promotion banners, customer terms & services, and email template.
Manage Condition & Discount
The admin can easily manage the condition and discount for the campaign. The admin can
- Select the discount type as Fixed or Percentage.
- Enter the discount value that will be applied to the condition.
- Enter the maximum quantity of the products only for which discount will be applicable.
- Also, the admin can enter the minimum product quantity, which is required for the discount.
Allow The Sellers To Join The Campaign
The admin can allow the sellers to join the campaign. The admin can create the campaign and
- Allow the sellers to join the campaign
- Send the request to the marketplace sellers to join the campaign
- Joining request of the campaign will be delivered to the sellers via email, seller dashboard, and in campaign list under the seller menu on the marketplace.
- Decide the last joining date of the campaign for the sellers.
- Apply the banner image that will be displayed to the sellers when receiving the request to join the campaign.
Easy to Join the Campaign - Seller End
The seller can easily join the campaign when a request received from the admin. The seller can join the campaign from the seller dashboard.
- The seller can view the campaign joining request when received from the admin.
- The seller can view the campaign joining request via email, seller dashboard, and in campaign list under the seller menu on the marketplace.
- After joining the campaign, the seller can add their products to the joined campaign.
- The seller can also reject the joined campaign.
Offers And Campaign Details - Customer End
The customers can view the campaign offers and the campaign details from the offer category. Here, the customers can
- View the campaign banner under the offer category.
- The customer can also view the upcoming offers.
- View the details about the campaign from the customer Term and Services under the campaign banner.
- View the promotional products under the selected campaign.
- Select the campaign products and add them to the cart and discount will be applied automatically according to the condition applied.
- The admin can create multiple campaigns and send the joining request to the sellers.
- Enable or disable marketplace campaign for the sellers
- The admin can create the schedule/ upcoming campaignings.
- The seller can view the campaign joining request on the seller dashboard and as well as under the campaign list in the seller menu.
- Upload promotion image and banner image for the campaign
- Mention rich text description for the campaign
- Select store and customer group for the campaign
- Select discount type – percentage or fixed
- Set minimum and maximum quantity to avail discount
- Mention customer terms and services
- Customize email templates for notifying the seller and admin
- The seller can accept or reject the campaign
- The seller can add or remove a product from the campaign
- A separate page is created for the campaign displaying all the products.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/