Opencart Marketplace Store Manage : This module provide store manage option to Seller and Admin. This module works like maintenance module for Marketplace links and with better UI and options. This module provide Seller / Admin to enable / disable various Marketplace links for customer or buyers.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart Marketplace Store Manage Features -
- Seller can manage his/her store links for buyers. Seller can display links/ module to buyer according to choice like can display collection page , can hide profile,module with product etc.
- Multiple option for disable links like timer , product no. or manually with message. Uses - seller wants his/her store will live when he/she will add 100 products not before or store will live after 21 days or manually.
- All stores setting option for Admin to change and add. Master disable option for Admin then seller can’t change.
- Seller , Admin can check all the links normally after login.
After the installation of this module, admin can find this module under the “Extension” tab in the back-end. Admin can see a list of sellers for their marketplace. The admin can use the filter option for narrowing their search for any seller based on seller name, shop and status. Admin can also add & view any seller's store setting.
- Admin can enable or disable this module.
- Admin can see a list of sellers for their marketplace.
- Admin can use the filter option for narrowing their search for any seller based on seller name, shop and status.
- Admin can view any seller's store setting.
Update Seller's Store (Message Display)
Here admin can set the message for the customers and other sellers in the Marketplace depending on the situation. Admin can also select the customer group for whom they want to display the message. This message will be displayed on the seller's store page.
- Admin can set the message for the customers and other sellers.
- Admin can select the customer group.
Update Seller's Store (Pages/Links)
Here admin will disable the seller's profile and product module on the product-page. Admin can disable all the links related to that seller also. By disabling this, customer or the other sellers will not be able to view any thing on the seller's profile or product page.
- Admin can disable the seller's profile and product module.
- Admin can disable all the links related to the seller.
Update Seller's Store (Manage)
Admin can disable the seller's store based on the set time period, number of products and manually enabling or disabling the seller's link. Here admin can even use an option by which seller cannot make any changes in the setting made by the admin.
- Admin can disable the store based on limited time period.
- Admin can disable the store based on the seller's link.
- Admin can even disable the changes made by the seller.
After the setting is done from the admin's end, then customer can view the Seller profile with message which admin has set. Same goes for the product page and other seller's link.
- Customer will not be able to view the Seller profile page.
- Customer will not see product module as it is disabled by the admin.
Even the seller from the front-end can manage their store like displaying messages, disabling the links and pages. If the admin has set the Disable option from the back-end, then the seller will not be able to do any changes in the setting.
- Seller can manage the store like managing message, disabling links.
- If the admin has set the Disable option from the back-end, then the seller will not be able to do any changes in the setting.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Store Manage Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM