Laravel eCommerce eBay Connector: eBay is the world’s topmost online marketplace. Here both buyers and sellers come together and sell almost everything that they want to. Webkul’s Bagisto eBay Connector extension will integrate your Bagisto store with the eBay Marketplace. This extension provides both ways integration that means admin can sync the products from the Bagisto store to eBay and vice versa.
The admin can import information related to products, categories, and orders from eBay to the Bagisto store. The extension allows the admin to import eBay store category directly to the Bagisto store to keep both the stores more uniform.
And, can also export the product from the Bagisto store to the eBay store. This will list the items from the Bagisto store directly onto your eBay account. The admin can provide the eBay condition & specifications, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Import & Export Product
The admin can easily import and export the products from the Bagisto store to eBay and eBay to the Bagisto store
Multiple eBay Seller Account
The admin can add multiple eBay seller account and sync with the Bagisto store
The admin can easily map complete information about products, orders, and categories
Real-Time Information Sync
Real-time synchronization of events like item created and item revised
The admin can create price rules for importing or exporting products
Import Single Product
The admin can also import a single eBay product by providing eBay item id
What is the need for Laravel eCommerce eBay Connector Module?
Laravel eCommerce eBay Connector facilitates the admin to list their store products on the eBay Marketplace. The module enables the store owner to do integration between the eBay and Bagisto store.
It also helps in managing product inventories in both stores. Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the inventory will be updated in the Bagisto store. Apart from inventory, if the store owner updates the synced product information one end, it gets updated other end.
To successfully run the module or integrate the Bagisto store with the eBay store the admin needs to enter its eBay account credentials. Before importing or exporting products, the admin has to configure the following options:
- The admin can active or inactive the module.
- Here the admin can select the eBay store country from the drop-down.
- Select Sandbox mode for testing, else use Production mode to go live.
- Enter the eBay account user ID. Enter the User Token created from the eBay developer website.
- Enter the App ID of your eBay account. Enter the Dev ID from your eBay developer account.
- Enter the Cert ID here. Enter the application runame It is retrieved from eBay.
eBay Category Mapping
- The admin can import the categories from the eBay store to the Bagisto store.
- Here admin will enter the default number of eBay categories to fetch in Bagisto store in each request.
- The admin can map the one Bagisto category to multiple eBay categories.
- This module also allows the admin to map multiple Bagisto categories to one eBay category.
- The admin will find all the imported categories under the eBay categories list section.
- The admin can easily map the Bagisto store category with the eBay store category
Connect Multiple eBay Seller Account
Laravel eCommerce eBay Connector module allows the admin to connect multiple eBay accounts simultaneously. The admin can add, edit and delete any number of eBay Seller accounts. For adding the eBay Account, Here admin has to do the below settings:
- Store Name: enter the store name and this will not be changed once got saved in the Bagisto store.
- Select the Channel
- Select the attribute family
- Selects the eBay site/country to which the eBay account belongs
- Postal Code: enter the country code to which the eBay account belongs
- Enter the default product quantity for export.
- Choose the product type “Simple” & “Configurable” for export.
- Select the eBay site currency for exporting the product.
- Select Good Till Cancelled, 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 30 days. It is the duration of exported products on eBay.
- Select the dispatch time for exported products on eBay such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,10,15,20 and 30 days.
- Select the shipping service for the Bagisto product created on eBay.
- Select Yes to set free shipping service for the Bagisto products created on eBay else select the No option to not apply the free shipping.
- Set the shipping amount that applies to the Bagisto products when syncs eBay.
- Additional shipping amount that applies to the product when syncing with eBay. This applies when a customer purchases the same product in additional quantity.
- Enter the shipping service priority under the Shipping Service Priority field.
- Set the minimum and maximum shipping days for the exported products.
- Select Returns Accepted or Not Accepted from the drop-down list.
- The admin will choose the return duration for the exported products such as 14, 30 or 60 days.
- Chose from the list whether Seller or Buyer shall be paying for the product returned.
- The admin can write any additional information about Return Policy for the exported products
The admin can configure the fields such as Information Update on Base of eBay Events under Real Time Information Update.
- Here the admin can enable/disable the event notification status
- The admin can select which eBay Event can be synced from eBay to Bagisto.
- That is an event among item created and item revised that will take place on eBay will sync and reflect on the Bagisto store
Import eBay Product
The admin can import all the products from the eBay store to the Bagisto store. This module allows the admin to:
- Import the products from the eBay store to the Bagisto store.
- Importing Products From the eBay store will create the temporary product data and store it in the Bagisto store database.
- And then create the imported products in the Bagisto store.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, inventory, price, images, and categories will get import along with the product.
- If category mapping is not done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will be assigned to the default category as per the configuration.
- If the category mapping is done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will not be assigned to the default category.
- The imported products automatically get assigned to the mapped category only
Import eBay Order
The admin can import the orders from the eBay store to the Bagisto store. This module allows the admin to:
- Temporary order data is created and get stored in the Bagisto store database
- The admin will import the order by selecting any one option from the list By Date Range or By Item ID.
- Check the details of imported orders in the Bagisto store.
- The admin cannot manage the imported orders from the Bagisto store like admin cannot create an invoice, shipment, cancel the order and make a refund.
- The admin can manage the imported orders through the eBay account only
- Only those orders will be imported from eBay to Bagisto whose status is “Complete” on eBay as per your configuration setting
Export Bagisto Products to eBay
The admin can export the Bagisto store products to the eBay marketplace. For this, the admin can:
- Select as many as products which the admin wants to export to the eBay store.
- Check the exported product by navigating to the eBay account page.
- Can edit the exported product details by navigating to the eBay account page.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, price, images, categories, return policy details, and shipping details will get export along with the product.
Price Rules Management
The module facilitates the admin to create a price rule which will be applied to the eBay and Bagisto products while importing or exporting product.
- Enter the minimum price range of the products on which price rule will apply to eBay.
- Enter the maximum price range of the products on which price rule will apply to eBay.
- The admin has to enter the amount which will be added or deducted from the product amount.
- The admin can select the type of method between a percentage or fixed amount.
- Here the admin can also choose another method that will take place when the price rule is applied, that is the price of the product will increase or decrease.
- Select the eBay store. The admin can enable or disable the status of the price rule.
Complete Features List
- Admin can configure multiple eBay seller accounts.
- eBay seller account authorization feature enabled.
- The admin can allow eBay Event Notification for the Real-Time Sync.
- The admin can import eBay products either only from mapped eBay categories or all.
- The admin can also import individual eBay products by providing eBay item id.
- The admin can also import eBay products with the help of date range [From and To date].
- Synchronize the Bagisto products[Simple & Configure] to eBay and vice versa.
- The admin can set Product's shipment & listing related information for each eBay seller account.
- Provided imported eBay's categories List for different eBay sites.
- Import Simple as well as Configurable product types from eBay.
- Import eBay Orders to Bagisto store.
- The admin can also import individual eBay order with ordered items by providing eBay order id.
- The admin can also import eBay orders with the help of date range [From and To date].
- Set the default quantity for exporting products to the eBay store.
- Option to revise the eBay product if changes occur in Bagisto store.
- Revise the changes for product’s Title, Description, Price, and Quantity occur in Bagisto store, the results will reflect on the eBay store.
- Export Simple, Configurable products types to eBay.
- The product information like base image, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product.
- The product information like SKU, price, quantity, images, and quantity get exported along with the product.
- Set the default channel and order status for the imported order in the Bagisto store.
- Admin can also import categories of eBay to map with Bagisto category.
- Products can sync with Condition, Specification, and Variation.
- The admin can create multiple price rules to update the price of the synced products automatically.
- Separate errors reporting for individual product and order sync result, supporting for Import, Export product and Import Order.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.