Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce: Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway For WooCommerce: The best feature of this module is that it allows the split payment, if the customer places an order then this module automatically splits the payment of the seller and the admin.
This module automatically splits the payment between the store owner and the seller's account.
Cancel & Restore Cart
The customer can cancel the order and restore the cart before completing the payment.
The admin can select the test mode for the testing purpose.
The payments which are done through this gateway are fully secure.
PayU Global Partner
PayU is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. It delivers innovative technology that enables billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online.
With over 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms, PayU processes more than 1.8 millions of transactions every day.
Webkul as a strategic business partner of PayU is delighted to offer seamless, secure, and customized integrations for web stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps
- Contact Webkul Support or Sign up now with PayUmoney and get a merchant account.
- Get the best & latest payment technology with the industry's best success rates.
- Keep track of all transactions, initiate refunds, get help and more at one single place.
- PCI-DSS compliance to secure all data and transactions with 128 bit SSL encryption; trusted by 3.5 Lac+ online businesses
What is the use of this module?
This module allows the store owner and the seller to accept the payment online to their accounts. Also, this module supports split payment feature, this is one of the most important features of this module as because of this feature now the admin needs not to do the seller payment manually.
Admin End Management
The admin can easily manage this module from the admin panel as:
- Decide the title for the payment method.
- Enable/Disable test mode.
- The admin needs to enter the PayUmoney credentials for using this module.
The best thing about this module is it supports split payment.
- Once the order is placed then the payment will get automatically split up between the seller and the store owner account.
- The vendor can view the split amount(admin commission) on the seller panel by using the order history button.
- Now with the help of this feature the store owner needs not to transfer the vendor payment manually.
Seller End Management
The seller can easily perform the following functions like
- The seller can enter his Payu Merchant ID on the seller profile page to receive the payment of his products.
- The payment will be automatically transferred to the PayUmoney account of the seller.
- View the order history and Payment information which includes the status of the payment done by the customer.
- The customer can pay the order amount by using the PayUmoney Payment Method.
- Enable/Disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Payment automatically splits to the sellers at the time of checkout.
- Cancel the order and restore cart button is available for restoring the cart after order cancellation.
- Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the client-server.