Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Bulk Upload: Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Bulk Upload module allows the admin and seller to upload products in bulk. With this marketplace add-on module, the seller can upload bulk products using CSV/XLS file. The admin can also upload the bulk products into the seller’s store. Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Bulk Upload is useful for the seller who is having a large number of the products.
Note:- This module is an add-on to Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
Bulk Upload and update
The admin and the sellers can upload and update products in bulk, this can help to manage a huge quantity of products.
Supports CSV and XLS
The admin and the seller can upload the bulk product in CSV and XLS files.
Sample files of CSV and XLS are available to upload the products.
Bulk images can also be uploaded along with the products in zip format.
What is the need for Marketplace bulk upload?
With the help of marketplace bulk upload the admin and the sellers can upload products in bulk the sellers and the admin can upload the product in CSV/XLS format. The admin can also assign products uploaded in bulk to a particular seller also. This can be very beneficial as there is no need to create the products, again and again, thus it will also save time.
Data flow Profile Mapping
After the successful installation of the module, the admin and sellers can create any number of profiles and can select the associated attribute family set that will be applicable for the created profile.
- The profile will be selected while bulk uploading of the products.
- Attribute family can be selected while creating the profile.
- All the created profile will be visible under the Profile grid section.
Bulk upload Products
Once the profile has been created by the admin and the sellers can set the configurations for the bulk upload of the products and can also download the sample of CSV and XLS files for the bulk upload of product.
- Attribute family can be selected.
- Data flow profile can be selected.
- CSV/XLS file of bulk products can be uploaded.
- Images for the products can be uploaded in Zip format.
Note - The admin can also select the sellers to whom the admin want to assign the products.
Creating CSV and XLS file
After downloading the sample of the CSV/XLS file the admin/seller can edit the files for uploading the products in bulk. Sample of CSV and XLS files for both simple and configurable products are downloadable for the further edition.
- All attributes are visible according to the selected attribute family in the CSV/XLS file.
- The admin/seller can create 'n' number of products.
- The name for the image can also be added in the CSV/XLS file.
After importing the product the admin or the sellers need to run the profile so that the bulk products will be uploaded to the Bagisto eCommerce website.
- The created profiles can be selected from the dropdown.
- If there is an error in the CSV/XLS file the product will not be uploaded and hence the Seller/Admin will come to know about the error.
- The products will be added to the eCommerce store.
Complete Features List
- The product can be upload by CSV /XLS file.
- The seller can upload bulk products.
- The admin can upload the bulk products into the individual seller account.
- This module supports simple and configurable product types.
- Data profile creation feature for both admin and seller.
- It supports multi-lingual.
- It supports multi-channels.
- Mass update via product SKU and url_key.
- Image attachment with the product within CSV / XLS files.
- Each attribute has a different column.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.