Prestashop Marketplace Order Tracking: The module helps you to add one out of two templates of order status available with the module on the order details page. Product-wise & seller wise status of the order can also be shown to the customers.
Sellers can update the tracking status of their respective orders & status will also be updated at customer’s end. New order states can also be created & suitable icons to signify them can also be uploaded.
- This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- Prestashop Marketplace Order Tracking module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Prestashop Marketplace Order Tracking Features -
- Option to choose a template for order tracking states which will be visible to the customers.
- Admin can display order tracking states of all the products combined or each product in an order separately.
- Four pre-defined order tracking states added in the module.
- Admin can add new seller order tracking states by setting order tracking state name, description, and icons.
- Map order tracking states with Prestashop order status.
- Automatically update mapped order tracking state when Prestashop order status is updated.
- Sellers can view the current order tracking state and update it accordingly.
Benefits of Order Tracking Functionality
Some of the advantages of order tracking functionality are-:
- Day to day progress of the order is available to the customer.
- Easy for the admin's & seller's to manage their order effectively.
- Assurance to customers that they will receive their product on time.
- Helps to improve customer service & thus customer satisfaction.
- Fewer chances of losing packages in transit as the order status will be updated after the packages pass through various stages.
The module provides two templates with predefined tracking states. Admin can choose to display any one out of the two templates on the order details page of the customer.
The order status is updated at the customer's end when the seller updates the status of orders. The two templates available in the module has two different views i.e Horizontal view & Vertical view.
Create Multiple Tracking Statuses
We have also provided to create tracking states apart from the predefined order statuses available with the module. It will help you to generate your own tracking status suitable to your needs. You can also upload an icon for pending state & achieved state.
You can also update or rearrange the position of tracking statuses from the backend. Rearranging the position of tracking statuses in the list will also update their position in the template.