Laravel Marketplace UPS Shipping: Using this module, Admin can provide UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for shipping products. UPS is the largest shipment/logistics company in the world and now it is with the Marketplace. Sellers can also set his UPS details to manage the shipment of their orders, can add invoice information & much more.
Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace.
UPS shipping is available across 220 countries.
Enable customers to choose UPS carriers for shipping.
The module provides a wide range of UPS shipping services.
The seller can generate shipping for the orders.
Why UPS Shipping?
UPS shipping is one of the best solutions for those who want to ship their products around the world. The UPS services have a fame for their good service so there are fewer chances of mistakes.
The admin can set various shipping methods offered by the UPS shipping service. let the customers select any available UPS shipping service on the checkout page.
- Serves more than 220 countries.
- One of the fastest shipping service provider.
- Track your UPS shipments using UPS.com and the UPS mobile app.
- UPS provides free insurance for anything valued under $100.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module from the admin panel so that the shipping method is available for the customers for the shipping of their package.
The admin can perform several actions under the admin panel and need to input the Account Id, Meter Number, Post Code, Key, and Password.
- The admin can select the package type and drop off type from the dropdown menu.
- The admin can select the services provided by the UPS.
- The admin can allow sellers to save UPS details.
- The admin can enable the module for the Sandbox mode.
After the admin has activated the module/shipping method from the admin panel the vendor also needs to configure the module so that the customers can make use of the shipping method for the delivery of their package.
- The Vendor needs to input the Account Id for the UPS account.
- The Vendor needs to input the Password for the UPS account.
- The seller can generate the invoice for the product.
- The seller can also generate a shipment for the product.
Once the configurations have been saved successfully at both the ends i.e the seller end and the admin end, the UPS shipping is visible under the checkout page and the customers can make use of the UPS shipping method. Here the buyer can select the desired method for shipping the products.
- The buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- The buyer will have various shipping services options along with the shipping costs.
- The buyer can choose any “Shipping services” for the product shipment.
- Show real-time and accurate UPS shipping rates automatically.
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the UPS Shipping method.
- The admin can set the UPS shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can be allowed sellers to save their own credentials.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The seller can add Invoice information.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com