Microsoft Dynamics NAV Connector for Akeneo: With the help of this Connector, you can connect your Microsoft Dynamics NAV with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. You can push data from Akeneo into the Microsoft Dynamics NAV easily. It works with simple and configurable types of products. The connector also exports the categories, attributes, products and product models.
What is Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning(ERP) solution is an app from Microsoft. It basically helps small and medium-sized businesses automate and local subsidiaries of large international groups and connects their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Why should we choose Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Akeneo?
You can push data from Akeneo into Microsoft Dynamics NAV easily. In this, you can export all the product information like attribute, category and simple and configurable types of products from Akeneo to Akeneo into Microsoft Dynamics NAV and manage thousands of products easily.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV connector for Akeneo?
With the help of this Connector, you can export and manage product information from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. These are the following Product Information which can export to Microsoft Dynamics NAV -
- Export Attributes and Attribute Options - In this, you can export the attribute and attribute option from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There is a separate export job to export attribute and attribute option.
- Export Category - In this, you can export all the product categories and subcategories from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There is a separate export job to export categories and sub-categories from AKeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Export Simple and Configurable product - In this, you can export all products and product models from AKeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There is a separate export job to export products and product models from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Export Categories from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Export Attributes from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV product field mapping.
- Send multiple product Images.
- Export Products from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Export Product Model from Akeneo to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/