Akeneo Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Integration: With this module, you can connect Microsoft Azure Blob Storage with Akeneo. You can save your product assets on the cloud. Azure Blob storage is Microsoft’s object storage solution for the cloud. Blob storage helps in storing massive amounts of unstructured data.
This module provides unlimited storage of files and images. You can manage the files and images in Akeneo.
Export The Asset Link With The Product
With this module, you can export the product asset URL to different eCommerce channels like Magento 2, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, and many more.
In this module, if you have provided access to the assets then it will be accessible over the internet anywhere.
Manage Akeneo Microsoft Azure Credentials On Akeneo
With this module, you can integrate and manage Microsoft Azure credentials in the Akeneo setting.
Akeneo Azure Blob Storage Integration is cloud-based storage that helps you to store the catalog data on the server and provide you to reduce your system storage. If you running an online webshop then it is very troublesome to manage the system storage.
To reduce your trouble you can Migrate existing files data from storage on the server to Azure Storage Blob Akeneo Azure Blob Storage Integration provides you scalability, reliability, and security for your storage system. With this connector, all the files and images will be stored.
- You can reduce the system storage.
- You can easily store the asset.
- You can share the asset link.
- It automatically stores all the data Microsoft Azure Blob storage bucket
Generate Asset URL
After installing the module in Akeneo and save the credential, you can generate the product asset URL. For it, you have to just click on the asset view icon in Akeneo. You can make the image URL globally accessible if you have provided access to the assets then it will be accessible over the internet anywhere.
Microsoft Azure asset URL can provide unlimited storage of files and images.
- You can manage the files and images in Akeneo. In this, you can generate the asset web link of images and files in Akeneo.
- You can use the asset URL in the browser to see the product.
- You can use the asset URL to reference the project asset to your website.
After installation of the Akeneo Microsoft Azure module, you can manage your Microsoft Azure credentials in Akeneo. To setup credentials, you have to enter the value like - Container Name, Account Name, Account Key, EndPoint Prefix.
You can set your Azure credentials in Akeneo after that it will automatically upload all the files and images on Microsoft Azure storage.
- You can create folders in the bucket for managing the files and images.
- You can manage Azure credentials at Akeneo's end.
- You can set the key and name in the credentials
- You can customize the prefix in the catalog storage prefix
What is Microsoft Azure Blob Storage?
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage is a feature of Microsoft Azure to store the unorganized data in the Microsoft cloud platforms. The data can be served to different platforms over HTTP and HTTPS.
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage makes the data like images, videos, and audios accessible over the Globe. In general, the Blobs are grouped into containers that store the data like images and videos.
How does the Akeneo Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Integration work?
With the help of this module, you can integrate and connect your Akeneo PIM platform with Microsoft Azure Blob Storage. You can save all your catalog data on the cloud. With Akeneo Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Integration, the user can generate the asset web link of images and files in Akeneo. The user can also check the asset visibility in the browser.
What are the benefits of Akeneo Microsoft Azure Blob Storage Integration?
Reduce Storage - Akeneo Azure Blob Storage Integration is cloud-based storage that helps you to store the catalog data on the server and provide you to reduce your system storage. If you are running an online webshop then it is very troublesome to manage the system storage. Akeneo Azure Blob Storage Integration provides you scalability, reliability, and security for your storage system.
Headless CMS and eCommerce - "Headless CMS and eCommerce" is a process where the front-end and back-end of an eCommerce platform are de-coupled and stand separately. A "Headless CMS and eCommerce" uses "Restful API" to present the product information, Blog Post, reviews at the front-end.
The headless architecture works by passing requests between the Presentation layer and Application layer using web services or API calls. Microsoft Azure Blob Storage helps store the media files independently. It doesn't matter where your application is installed using this you can use and share the same asset URL over different systems.
Elastic Load Balancer - An elastic load balancer provides the feature to process the incoming request to multiple virtual systems. A load balancer provides higher availability of resources by distributing incoming traffics. Elastic Load Balancer automatically distributes incoming traffic across multiple targets like servers, containers, and IP addresses.
With this module, you can store media at the Azure server. You can fetch the media information at multiple Akeneo instances, eCommerce, and ERP systems at a time.
Complete Features List
- Integrate Akeneo catalog storage to use Microsoft Azure Storage Blob of File storage
- Migrate existing files data from storage on the server to Azure Storage Blob
- Show viewable Azure Storage Blob URL on product page
- Support Akeneo EE Assets, Asset move from local storage to Azure Storage Blob.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/