Event Manager for Shopware 6: The event calendar is one of the best plugins to manage and display your Shopware6 store event in the calendar with a full explanation of the events, admin can set events. The customers can view the event details by clicking on the scheduled date of that event. This module provides information to display on store about upcoming events
You can show or hide the event calendar on the storefront.
You can add event information like name, description, and date.
Set the alignment Event will appear on the right side of the home page, category, product pages.
Show Multiple Events
In this, you can add multiple numbers of events.
Why we need the Event Manager of Shopware 6?
Event Manager makes the module more attractive, it works the calendar to display the events marked on it, which lets consumers browse into the details of events from the calendar directly.
Here are the benefits of this module -
- The admin can create and add multiple events.
- The admin can manage and control all the events directly from the Shopware backend store.
- The admin can edit the event details as per the need.
- There is no need to use other event managing tools separately.
- Shopware admin can access or efficiently manage event-related actions from one dashboard.
The Event Manager for Shopware6 provides an easy way to share the details of the event with the customers through the calendar.
Users will able to see a dot-like icon on the date which has the event details. The event calendar can be displayed on any page of the store.
- You can add multiple numbers of events.
- Guest users can also view the event calendar without login to the store.
This event manager extension allows you to list any number of events in the Shopware6 store. You can show or hide the event calendar on the storefront by clicking on the checkbox to activate the event.
You can provide the following information about the events:-
- Event name.
- Select the event date
- Event description
- Activate the event
- Latest Events Supported.
- Add any number of events.
- Completely manageable via Awesome Calendar.
- For creating, managing, and configuring the events.
- Interactive user interface.