Prestashop Marketplace Membership-With prestashop marketplace membership addon, admin can add various membership plans in different language. These plans must be purchased by the seller to add the products to the store. The plans will have the maximum number of products that can be active at a time. Seller can add various products, but the active products will be equal to or less than the number of products specified in the plan.
Seller can easily degrade/upgrade the plan anytime. Seller will also be notified for the plan through mail before the plan expiration.
- This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- Prestashop Marketplace Membership module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Prestashop Marketplace Membership Features -
- Admin can add different membership plans from backend.
- Admin can create free membership plan for a seller for one time use only.
- Remaining days to buy plan before product deactivation for existing sellers can be set by admin.
- Admin can set price for membership plans.
- Admin can restrict the addition of activated products in shop.
- Seller will buy the plan as per the requirement and will pay for it.
- Seller can upgrade/degrade the plans whenever it is required.
- Admin can set the number of display of plans on a plan page.
- Admin can set number of days after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of products after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of days when the upgrade warning message will be send to seller.
- Admin can add membership plan in multiple language.
- Seller can renew the latest expired plan.
Prestashop Marketplace Membership Use Case -
- Marketplace module must be installed before installing the marketplace membership add on.
- After the installation of the module, 3 new menu will be added under marketplace management tab : Manage membership plan, Membership plan request, Membership plan detail.
- With the Manage membership plan - Admin can view the list of membership plans and can add new membership plans.
- With the Membership plan request - Admin can view all the request from the sellers for the membership plan. Admin can approve the plan from here.
- With Membership plan detail - Admin can select the seller and can view the plan details.
- Seller can easily choose the plan from the frontend and can pay for it.
- Admin will receive all the request and can activate the plan.
- Once the plan gets activated, only then the seller can upload the products.
This way admin can get the payment from the sellers for uploading the products to the store.
Create Unlimited Membership Packages With Different Price, Duration & Benefits
Our seller membership module allows you to create as many plans as you want in your desired language. Each plan will come with different price, duration and product quantity that can be uploaded. This will allow you to setup a system where seller has to pay before adding a product to their shop.
Display a list all the created membership plans on a single page to allow seller to compare the plans
You can set the number of plans you want to display on the Plan page. Sellers can easily buy the plan directly from this page.
- Your sellers can view full details of the their membership under their dashboard.
- They may also change their membership plan any time – upgrade or downgrade.
The sellers on your store can easily extend the plan if they want to stick to the plan which they have purchased also if the the sellers forget to extend the plan before it gets expired then after expiry of the plan he can easily renew the plan by clicking on the Renew button placed write in front of the plan name under the sellers plan list.
Send Email/Display Alert Message to Sellers
- Send email to sellers before the plan expires.
- You can also display an alert message on front-end to inform sellers about the expiry of the plan.
- Set no. of days in the back office before the warning message will be displayed and an email will be sent to the seller.
Offer a trial period!
Admin can provide to customers a free membership plan by defining the number of products they can upload under this plan. You just have to enable a configuration given in the module configuration page to enable this functionality.