Social Commerce for Magento 2: With the help of the Facebook Shop module for Magento 2, the store owner can integrate their Magento 2 store with Facebook Shop and offer their store products on the Facebook Shop.
Facebook users can redirect the customer to the checkout page on the store on just one click. Hence, it helps in increasing the sale via Facebook. The admin can decide whether to redirect the customers at the checkout page or product page on the store except for bundle and grouped type products.
Also, the admin can manually upload or set the cron to update the product on the Facebook shop.
The module helps to integrate the Magento 2 Store product with the Facebook Shop.
The admin can set the cron to auto-upload or update the CSV.
Default Category Assignment
The admin can set a default category under the configuration which gets assigned to the Facebook Products.
Mass Assign Category
The admin can mass assign the Google Product Categories to Facebook products.
The admin can map the Facebook Attribute to the Magento 2 attributes.
Facebook users can directly make the checkout of the product from the Facebook Shop.
Supported Product Types
This module supports all product types including Simple, Virtual, Downloadable, Configurable, Grouped, and Bundle.
Boost in Sales
It helps to increase sales as it reaches out to a wide range of Facebook audience.
Why use this module?
If the store owner has multiple platforms to offer their products, then it's a great deal for any business. Facebook is one of the most famous platforms as it has approximately 2.41 billion monthly active users. So having an opportunity to offer your products on Facebook is a good deal. The admin can do the same with the help of the Facebook Shop module. It leverages the store owner to create their own Facebook Shop and to sell their products.
Facebook Shop Integration
The admin can configure the Facebook Shop module from the back office. Also, they can allow or disallow the periodic CSV generation.
- The admin can generate the product CSV manually.
- They can also schedule product feeds CSV generation regularly by setting up the cron.
- They can set the frequency of the cron for the periodic CSV generation.
- Set the start time of the CSV generation on a specific frequency.
Facebook Products Options
The can configure Facebook products from the back-end.
- Set the prefix for Facebook products.
- Allow the out of stock products to appear on Facebook Shop.
- Requires to set Google Product Category (ID or Name) based on Google Product Taxonomy.
- Mass assign the Google Product Categories to the products which are enabled on the Facebook shop.
For enabling the products for Facebook, the admin needs to enter several fields while creating or editing the products.
- The admin needs to enable the product fo Facebook.
- They can redirect the users to the product page by enabling the option.
- Need to select the product condition, gender and enter the product brand.
- The description is required for enabling the product.
- Can enter the Google product category else it considers the category chosen by the admin.
Product CSV Logs
The admin can see all the product feed CSV file under the Catalog Feed CSV Logs.
- Under this list, the admin can see all the manually generated CSV Logs.
- Also, the admin can see all the automatic generated CSV Logs.
- They can copy the CSV path and use it in uploading the same on the Facebook shop.
- The admin can see the created date and the time of the CSV Logs.
- They can also check the added Product Ids.
Facebook Shop-Customer View
Once the admin has done with uploading the products, the products get to appear on the Facebook shop.
- The customer can click on the product and see the details related to the product.
- The customer can also go to the product page of the store.
- The user can directly redirect to the checkout page on the store.
- They can easily do the shopping through the Facebook Shop.
- The customer can see all the special prices of the products in the Facebook Shop.
Magento 2 Sell on Instagram
Easily showcase your Facebook shop products/Catalogue on your Instagram posts and stories.
- Add items to your catalogue that you want to tag in your posts and stories.
- Customer browses your Instagram posts can click the tagged products to get redirected to the website for purchase.
- The feature will definitely help out to advertise your website products to the most prominent social channels.
- Synchronize the Magento 2 store product with the Facebook shop.
- Now you can sync the Magento 2 store products with the Instagram too
- By default, it redirects the customers directly to checkout.
- The admin can redirect the customer to the product page of the store.
- The admin can manually generate the product feed CSV.
- It also allows the admin to generate the periodic CSV.
- Schedule product feeds CSV generation regularly by setting up the cron.
- Set the frequency of the cron for the periodic CSV generation.
- Set the start time of the CSV generation.
- The admin can set the prefix for Facebook products.
- Remove or include the out of stock products while generating product feed CSV.
- Set the default Google Product Category for Facebook products.
- Mass Assign Google Product Categories to the products which are enabled on Facebook.
- Manage the Facebook attribute mapping with the Magento 2 store attributes.
- It supports all product types: Simple, Configurable, Downloadable, Grouped, Virtual, and Bundle.
- It supports special price imports to the Facebook shop.