WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder: This plugin helps the store owner to let their customers recover the Abandoned cart by sending them cart recovery email reminders. The admin can send email reminders to the customers who were unable to complete the checkout.
Using this plugin, the admin can easily track those customers who tend to abandon their cart due to some reason, send them cart recovery email reminders, even the admin can send them SMS along with the emails.
Send Abandoned Cart Email Reminders
The admin can send the automatic and manual email reminders to the customers for their cart abandoned.
Send Abandoned Cart SMS
The admin can also send the abandoned cart reminder SMS to the registered customers along with the emails automatically.
Abandoned Cart Reports
The admin can view the abandoned cart chart by selecting the start date and end date based on the abandoned cart, mails send, and cart recovered.
View Customer List
The admin can view the list of the customers who have left their cart without purchasing the product. The admin can view the customer details, product name, productId, product SKU, product quantity and the price of the product.
Why To Choose This Plugin??
If you have an e-commerce website built using the WooCommerce and want to generate lead from the customers who have left the products in their cart due to any reasons then you are in the right place. WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder helps the website owner to send the automatic or manual email reminders to the customers. The admin can also set the cron to send the automatic follow-up emails to the customers to remind them to recover their cart. This will surely help to convert the lead into successful purchases.
Easy to Manage – Admin End
After the successful installation of the plugin, the admin can manage the plugin easily. From the admin panel, the admin can
- The admin can manage when the cart will be abandoned.
- Manage when the follow-up emails will be sent to the customer.
- The admin can schedule when the cron will start.
- The admin can manage the follow-up emails that will be sent to the customers. Even the admin can manage the abandoned cart email template from here.
- Twilio SMS settings can be managed from here.
Manage Abandoned Cart Customers
From the admin panel, the admin can view the list of the customers who have abandoned their cart. Here, the admin can
- View the list of customers who have abandoned their carts.
- The admin can also view the complete details of the customers who have abandoned their cart along with the product name, product ID, SKU, a quantity of the product, and the product price.
- The admin can also view the list of the email sent to the customers.
- From here, the admin can also send the cart abandoned email to the customer manually.
Abandoned Cart Report
From the admin panel, the admin can view the report of the abandoned cart. This way the admin can analyze the data and use it for the marketing purpose as well.
- Here, the admin can view the abandoned cart report weekly, monthly, and as well as date wise.
- The admin can view the report based on the abandoned cart, mails send, and cart recovered.
- The admin can view the graphical representation of the data.
- The admin can use the data to analyze the cart abandoned and retargeting the customers.
The admin can send follow-up emails to the customers manually or automatically. In this way, the admin can reduce the cart abandoned and generate more sales.
- The admin can send the emails to the customers automatically or manually who have abandoned their cart.
- The admin can decide the different- different email templates for each follow-up email.
- The admin can also insert the link in the email content.
- The customer can also click on the link included in the email.
- The admin can view the list of the abandoned cart customers.
- The admin can send manual emails to any customer.
- Send the automatic text messages (SMS) to the registered customer along with the email.
- Cron can be set by the admin to send automatic emails to customers.
- Mail templates for each follow-up mail can be set from the admin configuration.
- The admin can configure the content of the auto emails.
- The admin can view weekly, monthly, and yearly abandoned cart reports.
- View abandoned cart detail and product details.
- The admin is able to see the list of all sent emails for the abandoned cart.
- The admin can schedule auto email timing from the admin configuration.