WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce: With the module, the customer can easily proceed with the payments using PayPal Commerce. The customer will experience the most secure and quick payment methods. The seller and the customer both can check the transactions under the activity tab on the PayPal dashboard.
The customer can easily proceed with the refunds, the refund will get transfer quickly and accurately. The transfer will happen from one PayPal account to another PayPal account, so by making it secure and free from payment frauds.
PayPal provides various environments like a sandbox and live, on which their user can work accordingly.
Secure And Quick Transaction
PayPal will provide direct and quick payment transfers.
Accurate Refund Process
Store owner can transfer the refund amount directly to customer PayPal's account.
Payout Options Available
The store owner can select the disbursement modes among Instant and Delayed.
Accept Payments in Multiple Ways
The customer can pay using multiple ways like debit card, credit card, PayPal's balance, and other payment options.
Why Do We Need WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce?
It is a must for the store owner to create a marketplace with a lot of amazing features and addons.
- PayPal marketplace is known to be the most accepted and quick payment methods worldwide.
- PayPal provides its services in 25 different currencies.
- With the quick payment method, the customer will surely repeat their purchase.
- The customer will experience a smooth refund process in case they have received any faulty product.
- The module will keep the customer away from the payment frauds.
- Store owners can use multiple payout ways for the payment transfer.
PayPal Solution Provider
PayPal, the world's leading online payment company. Webkul is proud to be partnered with PayPal for developing customized payment solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, mobile apps, and other platforms.
Webkul as PayPal's Preferred Developer & System Integrator solution provider, we aim to help clients from all across the markets to grow their businesses. Providing end-to-end assistance, development, and integration to design flexible solutions with PayPal products and services.
- Accept 100+ currencies from local and international customers.
- Safeguard transactions with Seller Protection and PCI Compliance.
- Fraud prevention, dispute resolution, and 24x7 transaction monitoring.
Generate PayPal's API Credentials
For using PayPal Commerce in the best way possible, one must have an active account in PayPal and PayPal's API Credentials too.
- The user will have to fill the respective registration form of the PayPal Commerce.
- After going through some specific steps the user will get the API credentials.
- The credentials will include the Client ID and Client Secret Key.
- The credentials will be visible under the My APIs and Credentials section on the PayPal dashboard.
- PayPal provides the Sandbox and Live account for multiple purposes.
Once the store owner installed the module in their marketplace, they now must have PayPal's API Credentials.
- The admin can integrate the PayPal Commerce payment gateway into their store.
- The admin can enable or disable the payment gateway whenever needed.
- The store owner will enter the client id and client secret.
- The admin can set the title for the payment gateway, which will be visible in the frontend.
- The environment can be selected by the admin as sandbox or live.
PayPal Services are best known for their uniqueness. The way the services are managed is the base point of attraction for this payment gateway.
- PayPal provides Instant and Delayed disbursement mode in Marketplace PayPal Commerce.
- If the admin selects the Instant mode, then the payment will get transfer to the seller and the admin account directly, with their respective shares.
- In instant mode, the transactions will be instantly visible to the seller under PayPal's activity section.
- If Delayed mode is selected then the payment will get hold from PayPal's end.
- Then the admin releases the amount and it will get transferred to the respective admin and seller accounts.
- In delayed mode, the transactions will be visible to the seller once the amount is released by the admin PayPal's activity section.
Seller End Configurations
The seller can also provide their customer with the seller panel. The seller is able to manage the configurations from the seller profile.
- The seller must have an active account in the PayPal Commerce.
- Under the seller profile, the merchant ID is required which will be added by the seller.
- The seller will receive the merchant ID while creating the account with PayPal.
- By this, the seller will allow the customer with flexible and quick seller payouts.
- The seller also gets the specific login credentials, for signing in to the PayPal account.
- The admin enables the Paypal Payment Method for the customers.
- The client and the secret key is to be retrieved for configuring the payment method.
- The admin receives the commission based on the sellers.
- Also, this plugin supports Instant and Delayed payment Disbursement Modes, i.e. PayPal Commerce.
- To enable Paypal services, the seller must authenticate with PayPal.
- The payment gets split into the seller and the admin.
- The admin can process an online refund for the customers.