Shopware 6 Abandoned Cart: Now track your customers who didn't complete the checkout and notify them via. email. The admin can view the list of all the customers who left the shopping cart after adding the products. Select the sales channel, send an automated email notification, define cart abandoned time, set custom subject line and email message with keywords.
Abandonment is an e-commerce term related to defining a visitor on an online store who leaves the website before buying the products. Shopware6 e-shopping cart abandonment, referring to customers who add items to their online shopping cart, but exit without completing the purchase.
With the help of this module, the admin can view the customers who had abandoned the shopping cart in the mid-way. The admin can notify the customers about their abandoned cart. Abandoned cart email is a follow-up message sent to someone who leaves a website without purchasing the items on their online shopping cart.
Set Email Templates
In this, you can add multiple templates using the keywords.
View Customer Details
In this customers can see the customer details like name mail id notify details.
Notify the Customer
This customer will receive notification in which they can see the shopping cart.
View Notified Date
In this admin can view the last notified date and time of every customer.
How Does Abandoned Cart Works in Shopware 6?
Shopware 6 Abandoned cart works to send a follow-up email to someone who has added items to their cart and gotten through a lot of the checkout and then left the site without buying. Abandoned cart emails are sent to consumers who have added products to their cart but left without completing the order. It’s very effective as a sales recovery strategy.
Why should we use the abandoned cart on Shopware 6?
Abandoned cart emails are usually sent to people that leave part-way through checkout, and also the admin will recover his lost revenue. Shopping cart abandonment is one of the first crucial issues for on-line businesses to beat. Shopware6 abandoned cart email will facilitate users to convert. With the help of this module, the admin can easily track those customers who tend to abandon their cart due to some reason, send them cart recovery email reminders.
Admin can send follow-up emails to the customers. In this way, the admin can reduce the cart abandoned and make more sales.
Create a Custom Email Template
The admin can set the email template that emails send to the customers automatically or manually who have abandoned their cart.
- Add different template variables.
- The admin can decide several email templates for every follow-up email.
- The admin can further include the link in the email content.
- The consumer can click on the link included in the email.
Manage Abandoned Cart Customers
The admin can see the list of customers who had left the mid-way of purchasing the products and there is a notify button, abandoned mails can be sent to the customers.
- The admin can see the list of customers who have abandoned their carts.
- The admin can see the list of the email sent to the customers.
- The admin can manually notify the customers by clicking on the “Notify” button.
- The admin can also see the date and time of notifying mails.
Abandoned Cart Email Notification to Customer
Admin can notify the customers, the admin can easily track those customers who tend to abandon their cart due to some reason, send them cart recovery email reminders.
- The customer can see the followup mail.
- Customers can see the subject of the mail.
- The customer can see the product name and date & time of the added item to their cart.
- The customer can click on the link.
Complete Pending Order
Customers can easily purchase the product that they left in the cart. It’s very effective as a sales recovery strategy.
- The customer can open the abandoned cart by clicking on the link and it will redirect the login page.
- Customers can view the cart product in the store.
- The customer can view the date and time of the product on the cart page.
- Scheduled task to notify abandoned cart customers through email.
- View a list of customers who have abandoned carts.
- Select the sales channel.
- Define the cart abandoned time.
- Set a custom subject line for the email.
- View complete details about cart abandonment.
- Multiple keywords are available for the email message.
- Enable/disable automated email notification.
- View the last notified date and time.
- The admin can set the email template for sending emails to the customers.
- Admin can enter the email address through which notification message will be sent to the customers for the abandoned cart.
- The admin can view details of the customers like their name, email id, IP Address, time & date.
- Admin can notify the customers manually or automatically.
- The codes are open source and it can be customized as per your requirement.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/