Prestashop Marketplace Point of Sale System - Now easily provide the functionality of POS to sellers on your store with the help of the Prestashop marketplace point of sale system. Sellers will be able to create a POS outlet & assign their products to POS to facilitate their sales via POS.
In order to use this module, make sure that the following two modules are already installed in your Prestashop.
Prestashop Marketplace Point Of Sale module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Prestashop Marketplace Point of Sale System Features -
- Provide the features of POS to the sellers of your shop.
- Create multiple POS outlets.
- Choose to activate or deactivate a POS outlet.
- Assign products to a POS outlet.
- Manage the quantity of the products of the POS outlet.
- Activate or deactivate products for a POS outlet.
- Either assign all the products of the shop to the POS outlet one by one or all of them in one go.
- Activate the products for POS after assigning them to POS.
- Assign the employee to a POS outlet.
- Choose to activate or deactivate the employee for the POS outlet.
- POS employees can accept returns & process the refund.
- Employees can process the order for the customers.
- A separate dashboard is available on the seller’s dashboard to view sales, orders, average cart value and net profits of POS.
Advantages of the module
The module brings the functionality of the POS to the sellers of the marketplace. As many of the merchants own & run offline & online stores both, hence it helps them to manage both of them effectively.
- Assign products of the store to a POS outlet.
- Choose to activate or deactivate the product for the POS outlet.
- Mange quantity of the product for the POS outlet separately.
- Helps merchants to process offline orders from the POS terminal itself.
- A separate dashboard specifically for the POS shop providing info on sales, orders, average cart value and net profits.
Create & manage multiple outlets
It also provides the functionality of creating multiple POS outlets for sellers of the marketplace. The sellers can create multiple POS outlets & assign employees to manage them. Each employee is responsible for the POS assigned to him/her.
- An employee assigned to the POS can access the POS terminal by logging in to POS via his/her employee credentials.
- They can process orders of the customers from the POS terminal.
- Print receipts for the confirmed order of customers.
- Employees can also accept the returns & refund the amount back to the customers.
Configure the printer to print invoice of POS
To print the invoice, you’ll need to configure the printer with POS as per the directions stated below: