CS-Cart Hyperlocal System-CS-Cart Hyperlocal System: Customers connect to local stores using this module, which alters their purchasing experiences. The customer can place an order from one of the nearby neighborhood stores. Both vendors and buyers will benefit from this module.
The vendor can easily specify the location from where the things will ship. Customers can search for businesses and products in their neighborhood by entering their location.
Find & Shop for Sellers
The buyer can search for a shop based on their area and make purchases directly from the seller's shop.
Integrated Google Maps API
Google Maps API integration using to deliver all location-based actions and searches.
Search for Customers by Location
Customers must first enter their location before being able to purchase things from the nearby seller's store.
Enter your longitude and latitude coordinates
Sellers can also enter Longitude and Latitude for their shops, which will allow them to ship the merchandise.
Why this module CS-Cart Hyperlocal System
Customers can buy things based on their location in the CS-Cart marketplace hyperlocal system. When customers enter their location, they will be able to view which suppliers and items are accessible in that location.
However, because it cuts delivery costs and time, this can be quite beneficial for both vendors and customers. The hyperlocal system provides the consumer with the benefit of a shorter delivery distance, which boosts order fulfillment time and lowers delivery costs.
Basic Options to Integrate Hyperlocal System
The geographical location of vendors is an important factor for running the CS-Cart Marketplace Hyperlocal System. The module contains several adjustable parameters that make it simple to configure.
- The Google Maps API using as the add-on for location search functionality.
- The Google API Key must enter by the admin.
- Radius units can specify in Km or Miles.
- The admin can change the title of the Location Pop-up.
- The admin can manage page listings and display default products.
Location of Hyperlocal Shipping
Sellers must designate the locations from which they ship and sell products to use the CS-Cart Marketplace Hyperlocal System. As a result, merchants must specify their available locations.
- Sellers must indicate the locations from which they will ship and sell their products.
- Sellers have the option of adding several locations.
- The addon will automatically retrieve the seller's exact location's latitude and longitude.
- Sellers can manage and remove their additional locations.
- Admin can add locations on behalf of vendors.
Based on the Location, Display Sellers and Products
On the website, must enter their location. And based on that, when they enter their location, they will get the desired results. The system will then assist in viewing a list of available sellers in that location.
- A location field adjacent to the search product box on the website allows modifying their location at any moment.
- The customer must go to the seller's store and choose and add the goods to their basket from the seller's collection page.
- To purchase the product, the consumer must go to the seller's page.
- The products accessible to the consumer are solely determined by the customer's location.
Manage Time Slots
Now the admin can create and manage the delivery time slots from their panel.
- The admin can create multiple time slots for any location.
- They can also create separate time slots on separate days.
- Enable/disable any time slot for any particular day.
- These time slots will display to the customer on the checkout page.
- If the admin creates 10 hyperlocal locations then they can create separate time slots for separate locations.