Akeneo Icecat Connector: The Icecat connector gives the capability to enrich Akeneo PIM product data with the rich Icecat catalog. It can be used with both an open Icecat free catalog or a full Icecat paid catalog.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
With this module, you can import the product from the Icecat to Akeneo.
In this, you can also map the Icecat locale with Akeneo locale.
With this, you can do Akeneo attribute mapping with the Icecat attribute.
With this module, you can import the product attribute. You can import the attribute like EAN attribute, Description attribute, Short description attribute, and Pictures attribute
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the purchaser's buying decision. A product attribute is associated with the product used to provide more information to the customer.
There are many product attributes supported by Akeneo like EAN attribute, Description attribute, Short description attribute, Summary description attribute, Short summary description attribute, and Pictures attribute.
You can map the product attribute in Akeneo with Icecat. When you import the product all the mapped data will show in the mapped Akeneo attributes. It is used for accurate product synchronization.
- Synchronize attributes between Icecat to Akeneo.
- Map correct product information.
Enrich Product Information
With this module, we can import the product data in Akeneo. For it, you don't have to create the attribute. It will automatically import the product attribute and attribute family in Akeneo.
There are separate jobs to import product data from Icecat to Akeneo. You can import the product from Icecat to Akeneo.
- Import product with separate import job.
- You can import the product data the same as Icecat and in the same category in Akeneo.
Import Attributes from Icecate to Akeneo
With the Akeneo Icecat connector, you can also import the attribute. You can import the product attribute from Icecat to Akeneo. In this, you have to import attributes from Icecat to Akeneo which help in importing products without any error.
When you import the attribute from Icecat their value synchronizing product data with Akeneo
- All the Akeneo attributes such as text, text area, price, date, number, and other non-select type attributes will become product features in Akeneo automatically.
- Import attributes data
- Separate import jobs for attributes.
Icecat Akeneo Connector support multiple locales mapping in Akeneo, you can map each locale ID with Akeneo locale and you can map Akeneo locale with Icecat locale. Having multiple locale synchronizations allows you to export content in different languages.
- You can map your different locals like German, French, Spanish, etc in the Icecat local with Akeneo.
- This can help you importing enrich product data in a different locale from Icecat to Akeneo.
- Add/remove locale mapping
- Add any number of locales
- Map Akeneo locale with Icecat locale
Akeneo API Authentication
In this Icecat Akeneo Connector module, you can manage your Icecat credentials in Akeneo. We have implemented the Secure Integration of Icecat Akeneo Connector by entering Icecat user ID and password.
With this, you can easily connect your Icecat with Akeneo and can import enrich product data from Icecat to Akeneo.
- Provide security.
- Need to enter username and password
- Provide Access to the authorized person only
- To enrich your product with Icecat content, you will also need to have a unique attribute containing the product EAN.
- This attribute will be used to match Icecat products via their web API.
- Existing Akeneo PIM attributes must also be mapped to Icecat features.
- Once this mapping is done, the products will enrich via running a product enrich job.
- Users can map Icecat common attributes like Ean, Description, Short description, Summary description, Short summary description, and Pictures with Akeneo attribute through UI.
- Also, we have provided other Icecat feature mapping to map other Icecat feature attributes with Akeneo attribute.
- Also, the user can map the Icecat locale with Akeneo locale.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/