Laravel Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway: The extension integrates Stripe Connect into Bagisto Laravel eCommerce Marketplace allowing vendors to accept online card payments from their customers. The payment gateway supports the split payment facility which automatically distributes the funds to multiple sellers.
Please Note - To use this extension, you must purchase and install Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace, first.
Split the customer's payment among the sellers and the admin.
Stripe Connect API
Using the Stripe Connect the seller can connect the own stripe account with the admin’s Stripe account.
Revoke Stripe Account
The seller can revoke stripe account for the eCommerce store at any time.
Supported Card Type
Accept all the cards that the Stripe supports.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
Why Need Stripe Payment Gateway for Laravel eCommerce Marketplace?
Basically, the Laravel marketplace payment gateway used where an admin needs to split the payment automatically among seller and admin. No doubt stripe is the easiest and most scalable payment gateway of the modern time. To avoid malicious activities and fraud we are providing a secure and safe payment for Laravel multi-vendor marketplace sites.
Stripe Transaction Environment
After the installation of the Laravel Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway, admin can connect their store with a stripe payment gateway. Admin can manage module configuration and enable the various features.
- The admin can set that the stripe fee will be paid by the customer or the seller.
- The admin can enable or disable the module for testing.
- The admin can set the payment method title which will be displayed on the front end.
- The admin can enable or disable this module.
Seller - Stripe Connect
After the admin has connected the store with stripe payment then the seller has to connect with the payment method by configuring the payment method from their account. The seller can easily connect with a stripe account using stripe connect.
- The seller can accept the payments for all the products after connecting the own stripe account.
- The seller can revoke the stripe account access.
- The seller can view the transaction detail from the seller panel.
Stripe Checkout Process
At the time of checkout, the customer can select the payment method as Stripe, to pay with stripe. The customers have to enter their credit card details to complete the order.
- Customers can save the card detail for future payment.
- After selecting the address, shipping method, the customers can pay via saved cards.
- After successful payment, they will get order id.
Customer Order Detail
After placing the order, the customer can view the order status from the order section. Customers can check order status processing, pending, and completed from the order section.
- Customers will get order notification main on their email id.
- The Customer can view order information.
- Customers can view invoice detail.
- View the selected payment method to place the order.
Seller Order History
After placing the order by customers, the seller can manage the order placed via the Stripe payment method. The seller can view order detail in the order section and the seller can check transaction details for that order detail.
- The seller can view all orders pay via stripe.
- The vendor can create an invoice for that order.
- The seller can ship the product.
- Enable/disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- Accept all the cards that the Stripe supports.
- Allow sellers to register themselves using Stripe connect.
- Buyers can save Stripe cards for future payments while paying.
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance.
- 3D Secure - Added security layer.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.