Amazon Order Fetch - UVdesk Open Source - By using this module you can validate related order information such as order information, shipping information, and payment information on support tickets provided by the customer directly from your Amazon store. This module is helpful for those who want to extend the capability of the community helpdesk system either using this system as a merchant or developer.
Note - To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
Deliver Fast and Flawless Support
With this module reply master can resolve support queries faster by checking order information over the ticket.
Live Connection to Customer Order Data
Agents have real-time access to the product listing, shipping data, price, and other information agents need.
Escape Fraud Queries
Support staff or the agents can distinguish between the genuine and fraud customers by confirming order details.
Fetch Order Related Details on Ticket
The admin or support agent needs to select the Amazon channel and get the order details by entering the order id.
Highly Secure and Flexible
It's built on Symfony and opensource and opensource tech stack which is already secured and customizable.
Deliver Seamless Support Through Single Dashboard
Add multiple eCommerce Channels with UVdesk and validate the details of the order number coming from your eCommerce Channel.
Why is the Need of Open-Source Amazon Order Fetch Module?
This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. This will give you more information while dealing with support tickets raised by customers regarding their purchases. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Integrate Amazon Store with UVdesk
In a single step, one can either merchant or developer configure this module easily and can expand the functionality of the UVdesk Open source helpdesk by viewing order information on a support ticket. Account owner needs below details to configure this module:
- Name of the channel for recognization purposes.
- This module needs an MWS authorization token to access the Amazon seller account.
- Seller Id from the Amazon seller account.
- The country name in respect to your Amazon seller central account.
Consume Time and Deliver Seamless Support
Amazon Order Fetch is the most important module for those who are willing to expand their support system with the Amazon store. All order information can quickly view the ticket through this module
- No further need to visit the Amazon webstore to check the order information of the client.
- This module fetches complete order information where you required on support ticket raised by the customer.
- All eCommerce channel queries resolution through one place make ticket handling rule quite simple and easy.
Connect Multiple Amazon Store
Delivering support across multiple eCommerce channels can be tedious thus Amazon order fetch module gives the ability to integrate various Amazon stores with UVdesk Open Source itself.
- Save time and money instead of checking the order information through multiple websites of Amazon.
- With this module, admin can also integrate any number of eCommerce stores with your helpdesk system.
- All integration at one place gets conversion or support rate high.
Link the Gap Between Amazon and UVdesk
We provide Amazon channel integration service with UVdesk like sync order, shipping and payment details on support tickets to get the exact information of the purchase orders.
- Real-time synchronization is an essential serviceable feature for a helpdesk system.
- This module helps to clear all the doubts related to the order number provided by the client.
- The agent offers better support to the customer with the order details With this module.
- One can improve 100% customer satisfaction and make more sales.
Real-time Order Validation on Ticket
Now confirm the order details fetching from Amazon store on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
- With this module, populates the data in real-time on a support ticket.
- Easy to fetch, need to select Amazon channel, and get the order details by entering the order id.
- The support agent will be able to manage the orders and process the support inquiry faster from the ticket panel itself.
- Quick And Easy Integration.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more by managing tickets more efficiently.
- Connect Various Amazon store with one dashboard
- Fetch order related details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit the Amazon website again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.