Magento 2 Order Fetch - UVdesk Open Source - With the help of the Magento 2 Order Fetch module one can integrate multiple Magento channels with UVdesk open-source and validate the details of the order number on support ticket coming from your every channel. This module makes the support process easier and faster.
Important Note -
- To use this module, you must install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk first.
- Magento 2 Order Fetch module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater.
Enhance Customer Support Experience
With this module reply master can resolve support queries faster by checking order information over the ticket.
Real-Time Access to Customer Order Data
Agents have real-time access to the product information, shipping data, price, and other information agents need.
Escape Fraud Queries
Support staff or the agents can differentiate between the genuine and fraud customers by confirming order details.
Fully Integrated With ECommerce
This module brings various e-commerce related functionalities to your community helpdesk system.
What is the Need of Open Source Magento 2 Order Fetch Module?
This module increases the performance of your agents by displaying the order related information on the ticket system. This will give you more details while dealing with support tickets raised by customers regarding their purchases. The agent can save their time as well as improve efficiency. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Integrate Magento store with UVdesk
Just a few steps, one can either merchant or developer configure this module easily and can expand the functionality of the UVdesk Open source helpdesk by viewing order information on a support ticket.
Account owner needs below details to configure this module:
- Name of the channel for recognization purposes.
- The hostname of your Magento store.
- Consumer key of your Magento store.
- Consumer secret key of the Magento store.
- Auth token of Magento store.
- Auth token secret key of your Magento store.
Deliver Better Quality of Customer Support
Magento 2 Order Fetch is the most important module for those who are willing to expand their support system with the Magento store. All order information can quickly view the ticket through this module.
- No further need to visit the Magento website to check the order information of the client.
- This module fetches complete order information where you required on support ticket raised by the customer.
- All eCommerce channel queries resolution through one place make ticket handling rule quite simple and easy.
One Login for Numerous Channels
Delivering support across multiple eCommerce channels can be tedious thus Magento order fetch module gives the ability to integrate various Magento stores with UVdesk Open Source itself.
- Save time and money instead of checking the order information through multiple websites of Magento.
- With this module, admin can also integrate any number of eCommerce stores with your helpdesk system.
- All integration at one place gets conversion or support rate high.
Compact the Details at One Place
We provide Magento channel integration service with UVdesk like sync order, shipping, and payment details on support tickets to get the exact information of the purchase orders.
- Real-time synchronization is an essential serviceable feature for a helpdesk system.
- This module helps to clear all the doubts related to the order number provided by the client.
- The agent offers better support to the customer with the order details With this module.
- One can improve 100% customer satisfaction and make more sales.
Populate Order Related Data in Real-Time
Now confirm the order details fetching from Magento store on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
- With this module, populates the data in real-time on a support ticket.
- Easy to fetch, need to select Magento channel, and get the order details by entering the order id.
- The support agent will be able to manage the orders and process the support inquiry faster from the ticket panel itself.
- Add multiple Magento 2 online stores and fetch order data.
- View order placed - date and time
- View order status
- View payment method information
- View billing information with address
- View shipping information with the shipping method used.
- View ordered product details - name, price, quantity, and refund information.
- The product name is hyperlinked to the online store product page.
UVdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket -http://webkul.uvdesk.com