Multi Akeneo Syndication: With the help of this connector, you can export/import product data from one Akeneo to multiple Akeneo. This connector helps admin to easily transport product data categories, attributes, family, attribute options product, and product models from Akeneo to Akeneo. Admin can do integration between Akeneo to Akeneo using the API key and export/import data locale wise. Using this module admin can filter data to be exported based on Category, family, Completeness, etc, and export them to multiple Akeneo.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Export/Import Product And Model Product
With the help of this module, you can export/import the product and product model from Akeneo to Akeneo.
Export Multiple Images
The admin can export multiple images from Akeneo to Multiple Akeneo
Export/Import Content In Multi-Language
The admin can export/import content in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish, etc.
With the help of this module, you can export/import the category from Akeneo to Akeneo.
Filter Data For Export
The Admin can filter the products with channels, locale, currency, category, and identifier with this module.
Sync Multiple Akeneo
This credential feature is used for exporting/importing the product from Akeneo to Akeneo. This module will help admin in saving multiple Akeneo.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Why you can choose Multi Akeneo Syndication?
Multi Akeneo Syndication helps in collecting data in one place to control, and enrich your product information and export/import the data from one Akeneo to another Akeneo. With this, you can manage thousands of products easily, create a product catalog, and export them to the multiple Akeneo.
This connector "Multi Akeneo Syndication" integration between Akeneo to Akeneo using the API key. To configure this you must create an API key connection in your Akeneo panel. This module helps admin to manage and export/import product data from Akeneo to Akeneo.
The admin can export/import data such as attributes, categories, configurable products, and media files between the Akeneo easily
How does this module work?
In this module, the admin can sync multiple Akeneo and can export/import product data from one Akeneo to another easily. Using the API key admin can sync multiple Akeneo and can export/import all data like categories, attributes, family, attribute options product, and product models from Akeneo to Akeneo.
Connect Multiple Akeneo
Multi Akeneo Syndication allows the store owner to connect multiple Akeneo to Akeneo PIM, this will help in the better management of the product information from Akeneo to Akeneo
- The admin can export the product to multiple Akeneo.
- The admin can select the credentials in the export profile.
- In the create a credential section, the admin needs to enter following details - Credentials, Client Id, Secret key, Username, Password
Categories are necessary, as they allow you to group similar products. Admin can export the category from Akeneo to multiple Akeneo. This helps Customer find their way through the variety of your catalog and narrow down their search when watching for a specific type of product.
The admin can export all the Akeneo categories from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Separate export jobs for categories.
- Create categories from Akeneo.
- Create sub-categories from Akeneo.
- Automatically links categories with product data.
Export Product and Product Variants
Admin can export the product and variants product in Akeneo to Akeneo. You can create a product model in Akeneo and add data about its variants such as color, size.
When the product is exported to the Akeneo, the product variant attributes and information are also exported. The variant product obtains all the features of the product information.
- Export variant product image.
- Variant product inventory.
- Auto-sync option names and option values.
Filter the Data
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for taking out information that is much important for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, attribute, and currency as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your conditions.
You can choose the attributes that you want to export to Akeneo. You can filter with the help of the Channel and Locales.
- Channel – The admin can select the channel where you want to export the product like E-commerce, Mobile, print catalog, and ERP.
- Locales – The admin can select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end-users.
- Attribute – The admin can select the attribute that you want to export.
Export Multiple Images
With help of this module, you can export multiple images from Akeneo to Akeneo. All the product images are exported to the Akeneo. You can export multiple pictures with high resolution.
When you export the images then exported product images go to the same folder and the same format to the Akeneo.
- The admin can send multiple images
- The admin can define the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Import from Akeneo to Akeneo
Multi Akeneo Syndication import all the information from Akeno to Akeneo. Admin can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product, and product model.
- Import Attribute and Attribute Option - You can import attribute and attribute options from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Import Family and Family Variants - You can import family and family variants from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Import Category - You can import categories from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Import Product and Product Model -You can import product and product models from Akeneo to Akeneo with media files.
Benefits of Multi Akeneo Syndication
With the help of this Connector, you can export/import the following Product Information from your Akeneo to Akeneo -
- Export/Import Attribute and Attribute Option - The admin can export the attribute and attribute option from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Export/Import Category - The admin can export/import all the product categories and subcategories from Akeneo to Akeneo. There is a separate export job to the export/import category and subcategory from AKeneo to Akeneo.
- Export/Import Product and Product Model - The admin can export/import all products and product models from Akeneo to AKeneo. There is a separate export job to export products and product models from Akeneo to Akeneo.
- Export And Import Categories from Akeneo to Akeneo
- Export And Import Attribute and options from Akeneo to Akeneo
- Export And Import Family and Variants from Akeneo to Akeneo
- Export And Import Product and Product Models from Akeneo to Akeneo
- Export Product and Product Model Images
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language, and Currency for Product Export.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/