Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan: Migrate or setup your Akeneo platform on AWS to boost effectiveness by offering a reliable and simple portal from which you can retain consistent, high-quality, and accurate Product data and simplify product management processes with some extra features respectively with our Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan.
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It's a one-time set-up installation.
- It will only work for Akeneo Community Edition.
The SFTP allows you to transfer files over SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) using SSH version 2. After authentication, a connection is established between your local system and remote server so you can transfer your data files & directories. It also enables you to resume file transfer if any interruption occurs.
- The SFTP protocol runs on a secure channel – no clear-text passwords or data files are transferred without encryption.
- It is therefore much more difficult for an outsider to observe and collect passwords from a system using SSH/SFTP sessions.
- The advantage of using SFTP protocol is that your data remains secure during the entire process of transmission.
- SFTP solutions use high data encryption with public key advanced authentication for file access.
- The authentication involves computer-generated keys – both ‘private’ (known to you) and ‘public’ (accessed by anyone), which work alongside each other.
LAMP stack is a popular open-source web platform commonly used to run dynamic web sites and servers. LAMP includes Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP/Python/Perl, and a very popular platform for the development and deployment of the high-performance web application.
With the help of the LAMP web platform you will get:
- Full control over the server and its software.
- Easily re-compile PHP or Apache for additional modules you require.
- Easily upgrade software versions to the required or latest releases when you need it.
- Better security as only required server daemons is running.
PhpMyAdmin with Secure Port
PhpMyAdmin is one of the most popular applications for MySQL database management. It is a free tool written in PHP. Through this software you can create, alter, drop, delete, import, and export MySQL database tables. You can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair, and check tables, change collation, and execute other database management commands.
Basic features of PhpMyAdmin:
- User-friendly web interface.
- Support for most MySQL functions like browse, drop, create, copy and alter databases, tables, views, fields, and indexes, execute MySQL queries, manage stored procedures and functions.
- Import data from CSV and SQL files.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300-OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX, and others.
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it.
- Web-Based which means you can access from any computer. Local resources aren’t used when connecting..
SSH stands for secure shell and it is used for providing encryption for network services like remote login or remote file transfers. It can also be used for a wide range of other services like secure remote command execution, keys and password authentication, access control, and port forwarding, etc.
Some of the basic SSH features:
- Secure Remote Command Execution
- Secure File Transfer
- Secure Remote Login
- Port Forwarding
- Keys And Agent.
SMTP Mail Integration
As we know most of the platforms need specific mailing solutions to send emails to their clients, vendors, and other users but its a very hectic task to integrate the mail settings within your platform. In the Mail Integration package, we help you to integrate your present email services or new mail services with the specified platform.
For this, we need SMTP details of your email hosted on your domain or any other private email service provider which you want to configure within your platform.
In DNS Mapping, we will provide you the feature to map your website with your existing domain. DNS Mapping will help you and your customers to access your server easily and efficiently without knowing the IP of your existing server.
We have to do multiple entries in the DNS Management Console like the mentioned below:
- A record - To map your domain name with your server public IP address.
- Cname Entry - To map your existing domain with your server name.
- MX Entry - To map your existing mail server with your domain.
- Nameserver Entry - To integrate with CDN or Firewall, etc.
After the completion of the Server Setup, we will provide a limited period of support for 15 days to the customer so that he or she can check and ensure the configuration. Our Support Period includes the SLA of 24 Hours and covers only issues regarding the Server Setup and Configuration (Issues regarding third-party applications or modules are not included in this support). The mode of Communication is Ticket and Email.
- Analysation for better Performance
- Optimization with Super Powerful Tools
- Improved and Fast Performance for System
- SMTP Mail Integration
- DNS Mapping
- 15 days Support Period
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan Support
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here: https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.