Customer Order Management for Shopify: A perfect order management tool for merchants to let customers manage their orders efficiently. The merchant having a Shopify store can allow customers to raise RMA requests for the purchased order i.e. request to return, cancel or exchange of order, request for order invoice, change of shipping address, and reorder their previous purchase & get ultimate discount benefits.
Merchants having a full-fledged Multi-vendor Marketplace can also take benefit from the Customer Order Management app. The app facilitates the merchant to let customers manage their orders purchased from marketplace sellers. Let them request for order invoice, modification of shipping address, request RMA and reorder products previously purchased from the sellers.
Provide seamless management of orders and offer an ultimate shopping experience to the customers visiting your website.
You may explore our Shopify Mobile app ( Android / iOS )
Benefits for Merchants
- A simplified way to configure details in the app related to invoice requests, RMA requests, and change address requests.
- Let customers manage their orders even if they don't have accounts on the merchant's store via Order Lookup Functionality.
- The merchant can manage the return requests raised by the customers directly from the app.
- Upload order invoice once requested by the customers
- The merchant can accept or reject the customer’s request for changing the shipping address.
- Have an advanced filter option to manage reorder, invoice and RMA request listing.
- Supports Multi-vendor Marketplace app for Shopify as it is now integrated with the customer order management app.
Benefits for Customers
- The customers can request the merchant to cancel, return or exchange orders if required.
- Customers can anytime request the merchant to provide an order invoice. Once provided, the customer can download the file from the "My Account" section.
- Customers can reorder their previous purchase & get ultimate discount benefits.
- The customers can request the merchant to change their shipping address.
- Customers can avail of discount benefits on the reorder of previous purchases.
- Customers can manage their orders even if they don't have an account created in the merchant's store.
Why Do We Need Customer Order Management for Shopify?
Customer experience is key to a successful eCommerce transformation. The merchant needs to have the website functioning round the clock with all the benefits for the customers so that they can make the right choice.
Allowing customers to manage their orders is also one such crucial task. Customer Order Management is all that is required for a merchant to offer perfect order management options for the customers including requesting RMA, modifying shipping address, requesting to reorder, requesting order invoice, and more.
Merchants can get the customer order management app installed in a few clicks.
Go to the Shopify App store>>Search for the Customer Order Management App>>Click Add app button>>Enter your Shopify store URL and hit the Log in button.
Get redirected to the Shopify store and manage the app configuration.
- Interactive home page to have a complete idea about the customer reorders, return and invoice requests, and total sales of your store.
- Reorder Discount Configuration to configure all the details related to discount on reorder.
- Label Configuration to translate labels on the order page, change address page, and RMA detail page.
- Mail Configuration to configure all the emails sent to the customers once they request for invoice, change their address, and their RMA request gets approved.
- RMA Configuration to configure the details related to Return Merchandise Authorization. Also, configure the options to select return type as Return, Exchange, or Cancel for the customers.
- Let customers send Return, Refund & Cancellation requests.
- Customers request order invoices with a single click.
- Allow customers to request to modify the shipping address for unfulfilled orders.
- Reorder previous purchases and get exclusive discounts.
- Let customers redeem the discount on their current reorder or next reorder.
- Auto-update inventory on order cancellation.
- Accept or reject the customer’s request from the admin panel.
- Order Lookup Functionality lets customers manage their orders even if they don’t have their accounts on your Shopify store.
- Have an advanced filter option to manage customer reorder, invoice, and RMA requests.
- Enable API to integrate the customer order management app with third-party mobile applications or other platforms.
- Auto-inject codes in a single click.
- Integrated with the popular Multi-vendor Marketplace App.
Here is the frontend demo of the Shopify customer order management app. If you need access from the backend (admin panel), please drop a request at email@example.com.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket.
You may also check our other top-quality Shopify Apps.