Prestashop SumUp Payment - Provide your customers an additional payment method i.e. SumUp payment & allow them to pay via this payment mode for their orders. It helps customers to make the payment easily via credit/debit card. SumUp is a London based mobile payments company & is known for clearing the payment quickly.
3D Secure Authentication
The module supports 3D secure authentication & thus ensures the safety of transactions.
Easy Checkout Process
It helps customers to quickly place the order by easing the checkout process.
View Transaction History
List of all the Sumup transactions is available to the admin in the back office for future reference.
Customize the form view
The module allows you to show card details form either on a separate page or in a Pop-up.
Prestashop SumUp Payment Features -
- An additional payment method for the customers.
- Choose to display card details form in the Pop-up view.
- View list of all the SumUp transactions under ‘SumUp Payments’.
- Eases the process of payment at checkouts.
- View the date & time of the transaction in the transactions list.
Manage your orders efficiently
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab is added on the admin's end. It has details of all the payments which was made via SumUp Payment. Under the transactions tab an admin can:
- View order ID, transaction ID & the transaction code of a particular payment.
- See the details of the customer(i.e email ID) who made the payment.
- Also, view the date & time of the transaction.
- Directly go to the order details page for which this particular payment entry is recorded.
Helps to reduce cart abandonment
Many times, it has been observed that a customer leaves the website without checking out or placing the order. There can be many reasons for it. But, one such reason which plays an important role in cart abandonment is the availability of a sufficient number of payment methods.
Here is a list of reasons why any eCommerce website should have multiple payment options.
- Payment failure is very common & often takes place with almost every payment gateway. Other payment options will allow your customer to complete the payment & place the order successfully.
- Some customers prefer some specific payment mode, others prefer some other payment mode. Hence, multiple payment gateways will ensure service to all kinds of your customers.
Prestashop SumUp Payment Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com